Respected Contributor

Re: DREAD WARM WEATHER CLOTHES

The less clothing the better for me!  But I'm no longer 12!

Honored Contributor

@febe1wrote:

@I am still oxoxwrote:

I love the warmer weather, I wear sleeveless tops and dresses with a shrug, and crop pants. I have even been seen walking out of my apt with swimwear and a cover up while on the way to the town pool.

If you do not like what I look like do not look at me

Love your attitude, @I am still oxox. Why should any of us "worry" over what someone else might not "like" what I'm wearing. I'm all over that !

What does it matter if your arms aren't beautiful?  Enjoy the warm weather and sunshine!  That's way more important. I go to the pool too!  No reason not to!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don’t agree.  I love spring and summer fashion.  Love tank tops, Tees, spaghetti straps, off the shoulder & anything sleeveless.  Also love skirts, dresses, capris, sandals and yes, even swimwear.  I"m in my late 50’s and have eaten healthy/ exercised my entire life.  I work hard to stay healthy & in shape.  I Love doing things outdoors I.e. long power walks, swimming, outdoor dinning, laying on the beach or by the pool .  Always have central a/c when I need it.  By the end of the summer, however, I welcome the cooler weather and my fall/ winter wardrobe.  I enjoy the change of seasons and the fashion that goes with it.which is one of the reasons that I live in New York.

Esteemed Contributor

Because I live on the west coast in Canada we seldom get humid weather in the spring and summer so I don't mind warm weather. I am not used to humidity though and would absolutely hate living in a humid climate for very long.

We have had a cold late winter so far and today (Sunday) was the second warm day of the year -- yesterday being the first. Two weeks ago we were shoveling a whole lot of snow and all of a sudden it finally feels like spring!

Respected Contributor

I really enjoy the variety of seasons - and the clothes that go with them.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner

Who ever said I do not go out, I am just more comfortable wearing a shrug

@Soonerwrote:

@febe1wrote:

@I am still oxoxwrote:

I love the warmer weather, I wear sleeveless tops and dresses with a shrug, and crop pants. I have even been seen walking out of my apt with swimwear and a cover up while on the way to the town pool.

If you do not like what I look like do not look at me

Love your attitude, @I am still oxox. Why should any of us "worry" over what someone else might not "like" what I'm wearing. I'm all over that !

What does it matter if your arms aren't beautiful?  Enjoy the warm weather and sunshine!  That's way more important. I go to the pool too!  No reason not to!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Danielle46wrote:

Don’t agree.  I love spring and summer fashion.  Love tank tops, Tees, spaghetti straps, off the shoulder & anything sleeveless.  Also love skirts, dresses, capris, sandals and yes, even swimwear.  I"m in my late 50’s and have eaten healthy/ exercised my entire life.  I work hard to stay healthy & in shape.  I Love doing things outdoors I.e. long power walks, swimming, outdoor dinning, laying on the beach or by the pool .  Always have central a/c when I need it.  By the end of the summer, however, I welcome the cooler weather and my fall/ winter wardrobe.  I enjoy the change of seasons and the fashion that goes with it.which is one of the reasons that I live in New York.

@Danielle46  I could of written exactly what you did.  I do the samethings and live in NY. I love the changes of the seasons. I'm so looking forward to the warm weather especially since it doesn't last long enough.  I love wearing sleeveless, off the shoulder, capri's sundresses.  Bring it on I say!!