Honored Contributor

Re: DON'T LIKE BUTTONLESS, ZIPPERLESS CARDIGANS!

There are very few cardigans I would ever wear all zipped and buttoned up.  Not all styles lend themselves to being worn this way.  I personally prefer an open front cardigan, especially if it is longer length.  

Had I ordered the TSV yesterday, I may have looked into putting a hook and eye closure on it, depending on what it looked like once on.

Honored Contributor

@fortune  I agree with you about looking sloppy (the cascade type) which I would never purchase.  Too much wasted fabric hanging.  I like a classic cardigan with buttons, without or a zipper but the shape must be classic.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Ocasionally, I'll button a cardigan and wear it as a top, but not often.

Honored Contributor

I'm the one who often wears the buttons at my back.  

With a small scarf tied at one side of the neckline.

Don't ask me why.............I just do what I do.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I prefer buttonless cardigans.  I think it is a sleeker, more elongating look for someone short like me as long as it is a longer one which covers the derierre.

Honored Contributor

I love cardigans with zippers  or buttons and at times wear the cardigan as a top.  I lke this style and am glad there are options, open or buttons or zippers!!!!

Honored Contributor

Never wear a cardigan they look old lady like to me, I prefer a shrug 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@fortune  I started a thread with a cardigan that snap buttoned down the front (looks like buttons) but it was deleted because there was a link to the website.  However, it's very pretty white with a delicate floral print and on sale for $31.99 at White House Black Market website.  Check it out.  I normally am not a person that likes patterns, floral but this is quite pretty and wearable.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength