Honored Contributor

Re: DOES ANYONE CARE????????????????

@chrystaltree wrote:

Many of us care about garment and size measurements. We care about fabric content too. So... We watch the fashion presentations with our phones/tablets/laptops open and when we see something that interests us; WE LOOK UP all that information ourselves. It's all available in the product descriptions. Like it or not, this is 2022. They aren't going to waste valuable air time reciting the sizing specs for all 22 sizes. It's a waste of time and assets and would bog the shows down. I've been a QVC customer for 35 years but I'm not stuck in the past. Time marches on and I go right along with it. My mom said thst as she got older and NOW, at age 62, I know what she meant.  I adjusted to the way things are now.  I'm a 1x/xl and I have noticed they don't use plus size models as often as they did.  I do like to see what things look like on a fuller bify.  I don't care what size the models wear. I never buy clothes for them. Models are there to show us the clothes on a human body, how the clothes look in motion and how they look with accessories. They aren't there for sizing purposes.  

@chrystaltree 

If providing information is a waste of their time, then paying them should be a waste of Management's time and when it shows up in lack of sales, then it will catch Management's attention.  Like it or not.