Valued Contributor

Re: DOES ANYONE CARE????????????????

@Harpa wrote:

I was interested in one of the clothing items months ago. In all of the 45 minute presentation (it was a tsv), they never once mentioned sizing!

Get the 2 hosts off the stage, and we might get more pertinent information. (might!)

Exactly right!!!  

Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Shopping for clothing on QVC has not been done in many, many years for exactly what has been mentioned above. Why waste time with those hosts? I've found much better places to shop on-line with FREE shipping in most situations, amazing customer service & return policies, and much more reasonable prices for higher quality items! Try other companies. It's definately a win-win situation.

I'm good for maybe six packages a YEAR from QVC total in all categories. No longer interested in any of the hosts or the merchandise. 

💯Same here.

Respected Contributor

@tototwo wrote:
I quit watching QVC Monday nights long before Lisa R left because, honestly, there were more interesting shows on other channels. I quit ordering clothing from QVC because nothing fit correctly and the quality was poor.

"nothing fit correctly, quality was poor" and they charge us $7 to return!

Honored Contributor

According to QVC quarterly financial reports, the CEO is more interested in "entertainment" that giving all the pertinent information. Hosts are doing what they're told to do. Some carry it way too far but it's their job.

And it's just one reason I rarely watch. 

Respected Contributor

Don't be lazy and say "just order your usual QVC size"

Don't say " It's so forgiving, if the medium is sold out get the large"

Don't say: "Model is 5'7" and is not xs. This information is incomplete. 

My number one reason for clothing returns is sizing and fit.

My number one reason for not ordering clothing is not being confident about the sizing. 

My second number one reason for not ordering clothing is shipping charges related to having to return because of sizing issues. 

A well trained sales host can be both informative and entertaining.

Esteemed Contributor

watched a previously   recorded  show of Amy with Kim G .  Amy would not stop chatting abt  nonsense  when she said that she was going to tell us the colors of the  wide leg jeans  as they were going fast . Why all the nonsense talk- give us the colors and legnths , then you can go on and on abt where to wear the pants . Such wasted time on nonsense

Esteemed Contributor

Yup, exactly! Last night I was watching the presentation of the Susan Graver blazer. There wasn't any measurements on the website that gave the stats. The hosts talk so much about themselves, I had no idea what sizes they were in or how it ran. It's getting to the point where it's more like The Talk than a shopping channel.

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

According to QVC quarterly financial reports, the CEO is more interested in "entertainment" that giving all the pertinent information. Hosts are doing what they're told to do. Some carry it way too far but it's their job.

And it's just one reason I rarely watch. 

Then that CEO needs to go! Their profits are dropping like a stone. 

Respected Contributor

I shop with my tablet open and ready to check things out.  I like to read reviews as they are presenting and then I can look to see if I can see some of those same negatives.

I shop lots of other places and even go out and about.   I cut way down on Q clothing because I am not going to pay for returns or wait for an exchange.  Usually end up with out because it takes so long.  I have enough Q clothing and clothing in general.

Only show I pretty much watch in full is the Denim and Company shows.   I enjoy those.

Lori's fashions are not my taste and Isaac says some of the strangest things over and over and same items.  Susan Graver has some nice items but liquid knit is not my thing and have a few pieces and plenty.  

So for me shopping other places and out and about is a better choice.

Super Contributor

Only a few hosts are "watchable", many come off quite self absorbed & somewhat conceited.