Regular Contributor

DOES ANYONE CARE????????????????

I use to love fashions nite in BUT how can anyone enjoy it when the hosts give NO information!!!!!  I don't mind the hosts joking around but for pity sake could they give some garment information????? I am NOT purchasing an artice of clothing based on their personality.

All the hosta are very slim and take a small or extra small BUT not all of us are so sizing is VERY IMPORTANT to us.  It helps when the hosts tell what size the models are wearing after all that is why there are different size models. That is why I stopped watching QVC very few hosts give size information Carolyn is about the only one I know does!  So QVC mgmt. let your hosts have all their fun and a customer of 25 yrs. doesn't watch anymore..

HSN  hosts do give measurements!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: DOES ANYONE CARE????????????????

I think many of us care and many complaints are posted here.  There's really not much we can do but make the choice to shop here or not.  You have the power.

Respected Contributor

@Nitefall   Welcome to the "Awakening!"  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Nitefall 

I no longer watch the presentations (too childish).  However, if shows lack even the basic information, I would post a comment on each host's facebook page and tell them an abbreviated version of what you said upthread.  

Good grief, don't these people even KNOW what their jobs are? 

How did they get hired in the first place?  

We shouldn't have to embarrass the hosts into doing their jobs properly .... but some of the ridiculous behavior shows they don't mind embarrassing themselves ... so no one should lose any sleep over it.

Esteemed Contributor

Shopping for clothing on QVC has not been done in many, many years for exactly what has been mentioned above. Why waste time with those hosts? I've found much better places to shop on-line with FREE shipping in most situations, amazing customer service & return policies, and much more reasonable prices for higher quality items! Try other companies. It's definately a win-win situation.

I'm good for maybe six packages a YEAR from QVC total in all categories. No longer interested in any of the hosts or the merchandise. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I don't usually watch but I did catch the show last night.  yes they were silly and having so much fun!  However I also noticed that there was not enough information regarding important details of the items.  That can be frustrating when trying to figure out if something will work for me.

I also noticed the Susan Graver holiday pants A557174 do not have a measurement chart!

Respected Contributor

I agree with all these comments but the producers should be telling the hosts in their earpieces to provide that information.   The ball is being dropped by more than one person.

Esteemed Contributor

I quit watching QVC Monday nights long before Lisa R left because, honestly, there were more interesting shows on other channels. I quit ordering clothing from QVC because nothing fit correctly and the quality was poor.
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Many of us care about garment and size measurements. We care about fabric content too. So... We watch the fashion presentations with our phones/tablets/laptops open and when we see something that interests us; WE LOOK UP all that information ourselves. It's all available in the product descriptions. Like it or not, this is 2022. They aren't going to waste valuable air time reciting the sizing specs for all 22 sizes. It's a waste of time and assets and would bog the shows down. I've been a QVC customer for 35 years but I'm not stuck in the past. Time marches on and I go right along with it. My mom said thst as she got older and NOW, at age 62, I know what she meant.  I adjusted to the way things are now.  I'm a 1x/xl and I have noticed they don't use plus size models as often as they did.  I do like to see what things look like on a fuller bify.  I don't care what size the models wear. I never buy clothes for them. Models are there to show us the clothes on a human body, how the clothes look in motion and how they look with accessories. They aren't there for sizing purposes.  

Esteemed Contributor

I was interested in one of the clothing items months ago. In all of the 45 minute presentation (it was a tsv), they never once mentioned sizing!

Get the 2 hosts off the stage, and we might get more pertinent information. (might!)