Super Contributor

I know, santorini, she did say that you could order your dream size, which was apparently another piece of propaganda. Usually she's busy telling everyone about the size 4 or 2 she's wearing (yeah, sure, right) but this time not a peep, at least on the show I watched. I guess that was an unspoken clue...

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/28/2014 H20gal said:

I know, santorini, she did say that you could order your dream size, which was apparently another piece of propaganda. Usually she's busy telling everyone about the size 4 or 2 she's wearing (yeah, sure, right) but this time not a peep, at least on the show I watched. I guess that was an unspoken clue...

She always says "you can go down a size in these jeans" - NOT. That's why I was going to try an 8 - after the 10 was so small, I didn't bother opening the 8's. I would have to go back to a 12 if I wanted these dip dye jeans, which I don't after seeing them up close and personal. I'm the same size I've been for the last 3-4 years, so it isn't me that's changed-her sizing has gotten even worse than usual. There was one pair of bootcuts last year, where I had to page through 62 - yes I said 62 - pages of 1-star reviews before even getting to the 2-star - and mostly because of sizing issues or chemical smells. They say over 5 million sold, but not how many have been returned!{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Respected Contributor

Exactly, kittymom. I'm sure there are tons of returns. When she was selling the "cozy" jeans this time, she said they had all sold out when they were a TS and they just had these to sell now because a lot of people will buy a couple of sizes just to be sure they get the right size, then return the others. I guess she just assumes that's a normal thing. It's just frustrating to have to package up things to send back. It would be much better if she would get the sizing down so that EVERY jean would be the same. I don't understand why that's so difficult.

I'm beginning to sound like I don't like her jeans.{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I do love most of them, and the Superstretch jeans are my all-time favorite. I have them on right now and they are so soft and comfortable. I highly recommend these, but definitely SIZE UP, at least in the white!Smile

Super Contributor

Well, that sounds like a massive failure. I wonder if people who sent them back because of odor had to pay shipping? I'm sure many people didn't even question that. Maybe they should add "Didn't like the smell" to the list of reasons for return.

My favorites are the bootcuts with leather ties on the lower side. Very cowboyish. Those never had an odor. Some of my older ones, like the moto skinnies, still have a vague whiff, and that's after many washings.

Respected Contributor
On 2/28/2014 H20gal said:

Well, that sounds like a massive failure. I wonder if people who sent them back because of odor had to pay shipping? I'm sure many people didn't even question that. Maybe they should add "Didn't like the smell" to the list of reasons for return.

My favorites are the bootcuts with leather ties on the lower side. Very cowboyish. Those never had an odor. Some of my older ones, like the moto skinnies, still have a vague whiff, and that's after many washings.

LOL, H20. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}