Honored Contributor

Thank you, Cherry.

I guess I should have thought of that!

I'll take a look and measure my own to see which size 'measures up'.   (I don't know where I'm getting these little phrases, but they seem to 'pop up' lately. )

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I think the key is in this new 'virtual stretch' fabrication. I find it so much better than the previous super stretch. I didn't get the jeggings version; I have the regular fly front bootcut virtual stretch and I did size down.

I seem to recall when they sold the OP's jeggings the recommendation was stick with your size but I could be confusing them with another jean.

My only gripe about the virtual stretch, that I have, is the waist band could be beefier. It's a little flimsy but aside from that the fit is terrific and they maintain their shape!

Honored Contributor

@kze--Hi--so will be sending this jeggings back as they have that funky smell even after washing them. I am wearing them right now and I can diffinitly  smell it -----they did fit really well so I am a little bummed. 

Trusted Contributor

@wagirl  Thanks so much.  I was afraid of that.