Valued Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@MM13 wrote:

(I don't see a community board on HSN's website so I figured I'd try here...)

For anyone that's ordered Diane Gilman/DG2 tops/jackets from HSN, is the sizing the same as QVC sizing? When I see the items and measurements presented on air, it seems like I would need to go up one size from QVC. (Let's say if I use the bust measurements). I have only ordered pants/jeggings from her but not tops.

I would think since they are sister stations, that it would be consistent.

I want to order one of her jackets, but I wanted to see how your experiences have been.

Thank you in advance!

@MM13 I just bought DG2 items recently, and everything fit fine. I ordered the same size as I do at the Q. I order a 6 or XS, and I was surprised and happy that everything fit.

I went back and picked up that Easy Tank they all wear in an XS. I hope it fits. I think you'll be happy with sticking to your Q size. 

The new Easy (printed) Tank was the one that I had to go down in as it ran big (arm holes especially way too big), sent back and exchanged for smaller size and that seemed to work.

I bought the "Burnout Printed & Embellished Top (navy strip)" in a 2X and it barely fit; bought the Puffed Sleeve in 1X and it's more than big-enough (according to the HSN bust size I should be a 2X, but depending on how they cut top I can do the 1X) - I wish HSN & QVC would put the "garment measurement" like ShopHQ does for most of their tops.