Esteemed Contributor

These posts were cracking me up! ( LOL )  I thought it was me, I couldn't believe DG in that awful lavender color.  I like her but this is a definate no for me, though the jacket was nice.   The lavender color did match her hair though!  

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

These posts were cracking me up! ( LOL )  I thought it was me, I couldn't believe DG in that awful lavender color.  I like her but this is a definate no for me, though the jacket was nice.   The lavender color did match her hair though!  

The hi low top they were selling where the back low was almost to the floor, that would be a big nope! I feel the same way about some of Lisa Rinner's hi low tops, they look so extreme. 

Respected Contributor

Love DG2 jeans. Own 4 pair, comfortable, easy to care for and quality.  These TS trousers though, I think I'll pass. I don't really need a pair for work (retired) and I already have trousers that I use for more dressy occasions.  Don't care for the prints on the blazers at all. Just not my style.

Honored Contributor

@cindyNC wrote:

I rarely wear office type clothes any longer and since I've lost some weight, decided to purchase these in black and navy.  At least if there is stretch, maybe the knees won't bag. 

@cindyNC, I didn't see anything wrong with the black or navy.  

I'm not a pastel pants fan so I didn't like those.

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

I was looking through channels, and saw her in the blazer and pants. It looked so cheap, and I agree the pastel Easter colors are terrible. 

@manny2   Was it when she was wearing the all pink tuxedo look?  She looked really, really bad.  That color, that style, that look did her no favors.  Her hair looked a decade ago and a decade since it was styled or combed.  The pants and jacket looked like the mid 1970s,  I expected to see a poly shirt with camels and pastel saddles as an accessory shirt.

Esteemed Contributor

I like stetch but I don't like funky style.  If I have ever bought that brand it has been jeans.  And I might add the prices have gone up and up.  I buy my  jeans if I need them at Costco.

Respected Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

Anyone OLD ENOUGH to remember HABAND brand pants sold on the back cover of TV Guide???

They looked like awful stretchy poly pants - and that's the look Diane's newest incarnation of stretch pants remind me of...

Had she done them in just; black, dark navy, dark gray, a shade of brown, olive and tan - well I could at least "imagine" women wearing them to work or worship. (Not me per se).

The leg shape is not bad, the length offerings are good, the blazer silhouette is fine. The Easter egg colors are what cheapens it in my humble.

I remember those pants. I always thought they looked awful. I'm not a fan of all poly pants so I stay away from them. 

Contributor

They look very much like the tops that LOGO sells on 

The tops look very much like what LOGO sells on QVC every day.

q

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of this line---tried  pair of jeans/jeggings according to what Diane recommended--going a size down and what a joke !!! Showed EVERY lump and bump I had unlike the claims that it they would smooth it all out--- and they had that horrible dye/chemical smell to--got the black color---plus had to pay to send them back---lesson learned----would rather go to brick and mortar to try on in person---- nothing she does interests me anyway