Trusted Contributor

DG2-like jeans on QVC?

[ Edited ]

Does QVC have DG2-like jeans?

The problems with DG2 are quality (bad), very inconsistent sizing (I started as a size 10, now, I'm anywhere from 8-14--that's how ridiculous her sizing has become), strong chemical smells.

The cut, though, is different from the usual hourglass (pear-shape) cuts that other lines have. I like the cut. For me, they don't bag out in the hips/thighs. 

TIA

Esteemed Contributor

I was happy with my DG2 jeans.  However I buy mine at Costco.  Right now less than $12 a pair. I wear a petite and they have the "shorts."  Wear and wash nicely. Fit me perfectly and I am 5 feet tall.  

I think Quacker has jeans and if you search I think you will find more. 

Trusted Contributor

No HSN has DG2 jeans, I think they are awful !!!!!

Respected Contributor

The slip into slim stretch jeans Iman came out with earlier this year are awesome. They are my new fav jeans. I'm going to order more. They're on clearance!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: DG2-like jeans on QVC?

[ Edited ]

@Reba055 wrote:

The slip into slim stretch jeans Iman came out with earlier this year are awesome. They are my new fav jeans. I'm going to order more. They're on clearance!!

Thanks. 

Are they cut more like Juniors (with a higher rise, though)? As I said, I'm straighter and less hippy than hourglass.

Respected Contributor

@MRSTH wrote:

@Reba055 wrote:

Thanks. 

Are they cut more like Juniors (with a higher riser, though)? As I said, I'm straighter and less hippy than hourglass.

@ILTH I don't know about cut, lol, but I have the same shape as you, and they fit me really well. And actually fit my rear😂

Trusted Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

@MRSTH wrote:

@Reba055 wrote:

Thanks. 

Are they cut more like Juniors (with a higher riser, though)? As I said, I'm straighter and less hippy than hourglass.

@ILTH I don't know about cut, lol, but I have the same shape as you, and they fit me really well. And actually fit my rear😂

Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think so...another brand of jeans with the straighter hips, is by Jessica Simpson...also sold on HSN 

Diane Gilman was a QVC vendor many years ago!

Trusted Contributor

@september wrote:

I don't think so...another brand of jeans with the straighter hips, is by Jessica Simpson...also sold on HSN 

Diane Gilman was a QVC vendor many years ago!

Thanks. You'd think, with all the money Gilman rakes in, that someone else would do the same/similar in a rival company. 

"I contend that we are both atheists . I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."  Stephen Henry Roberts

Honored Contributor

You might look at Skinny Jeans, I think they are rather straight up and down

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.