Super Contributor
It is big. But cute. I sized down though. The teal color is so pretty! The jeggings are amazing. Very happy first time DG customer.
Super Contributor

I have practically lived in her boot cut jeggings that I got about 3 years ago. The fit and style are perfect for me. I wish she would do these again. I tried some of her other jeans but the ones I had were way too long. Had to return. Got the new jegging today and I love them. They fit perfectly and are very comfortable.

Respected Contributor
I just returned from Kohl's where I bought a pair of Lee indigo colored skinny jeans in the active motion, slimming stretch style. With all the discounts I had, they ended up costing me under $20. I have never bought skinny jeans before but when I tried them on they were comfortable and fit well. Check them out.
Super Contributor

I just got mine. Ordered Tall Black medium- size 8 in B&M stores . These are very soft and comfy but too big everywhere - not a jegging look at all. Going to return for small. I have these also in the Jag line in a boot cut from a year or two ago and the placement of the DG2 pockets is so much better. Hope they have what I want in stock.

Trusted Contributor
I just received my DG ts jeggings in black, midtone and indigo. I ordered a med tall and am a size 12 in B&M stores. They are awesome!!! Perfect fit, length and so soft and comfy. I also ordered ts sweater in med and it is nice, soft with a generous boyfriend cut & not too large fit. Note..the midtone jeggings are a slightly smaller fit..but still works for me.
Honored Contributor
On 9/26/2014 lisadpa said:

Just received mine. They are SOOOOOOO comfy, I love them. I got the indigo, unfortunately I missed out on the petite in that color so they are too long. I will either have them hemmed or maybe leave them and just cuff for wearing in boots. I like a 29" inseam so they aren't that bad.

The sweater, is HUMONGOUS, and I like a flowy relaxed fit. But this is ridiculous. I ordered an xl and it fits like a 3x or even a 4x brick and mortar. There are 10 inches between my sides/armpits and the side seams (10 inches per side!). Plus it is somewhat too long for me, it just swallows me. Debating changing for a L or just returning.

We sound like twins! I am 5'4" and had to get the regular indigo. They are so soft, yet seem like they will be warm too. I'm going to shorten them because I planned on wearing them in tall boots any way, and I don't want extra material around my ankles.

The navy sweater in medium was a JOKE re: size. It was twice as wide as it was long. I called to check into how to exchange for a small, and they told me they send out the replacement immediately and I have 30 days to return the original. That's a great policy, IMO!