Honored Contributor

Re: DG2 Vintage Skinny Jean TSV

@Andreatoo wrote:

@winamac1

Oh yeah! I much prefer those especially since they're straight leg and not skinny jeans

They seriously are cuter if you see them "in person"!  That's not even a great picture of them!  DARLING!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1

Just below those jeans is the you may also like with a picture of jeans with a zipper detail on the pockets. I clicked on it but unfortunately it's for the shirt and not the jeans! I can't find the jeans!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of a link to another retailer

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MacDUFF

I have a few pairs of straight leg jeans from evine in their exclusive brands that I'm very happy with. 

If you decide to try them just keep in mind that they run true to size. What I find elusive are jeans that aren't  pre distressed!

@Andreatoo  I bought some OSO Casuals capris from Evine. First I bought a 12; the fit was slightly big. But I liked them so much that I bought a second pair in a 10 and I like the fit better.

I have good luck with Evine clothing.

@winamac1Those Anthro jeans are nice but they are pricey.

The photo commonality in those Anthro and Diane's jeans is that in the photos the models are slim and straight. Wish they showed them on a model more curvy at the hips.

@SilleeMee- not sure about swinging 3 pairs but I see your point on that!

Honored Contributor

@sandraskates wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MacDUFF

I have a few pairs of straight leg jeans from evine in their exclusive brands that I'm very happy with. 

If you decide to try them just keep in mind that they run true to size. What I find elusive are jeans that aren't  pre distressed!

@Andreatoo  I bought some OSO Casuals capris from Evine. First I bought a 12; the fit was slightly big. But I liked them so much that I bought a second pair in a 10 and I like the fit better.

I have good luck with Evine clothing.

@winamac1Those Anthro jeans are nice but they are pricey.

The photo commonality in those Anthro and Diane's jeans is that in the photos the models are slim and straight. Wish they showed them on a model more curvy at the hips.

@SilleeMee- not sure about swinging 3 pairs but I see your point on that!

Yes, very pricey...but they are so cute!  Sometimes one has to cave to get super cute items, LOL! 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1

Those are cute too but I really want the ones with the zipper detail

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1

Hey Win...hope you are well!  Those Anthro jeans are adorable!  And they are straight legs, but aren't they a boyfriend jean cut...which is slightly different from a straight leg cut, especially in the butt and back thigh areas?

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just caved and ordered one pair in size 10 and one in size 12. HSN did $1.50 shipping on the second pair. Hopefully one of them will work out.

On this last presentation Diane looked like the pair she was wearing was way to tight; her legs looked like she was going to pop the fabric any second.

Honored Contributor

Is it my imagination or does Colleen looked really uncomfortable in her Diane get up?
Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:
Is it my imagination or does Colleen looked really uncomfortable in her Diane get up?

I too thought she looked uncomfortable and it was not very flattering on her.

The jeans she was wearing made her look heavy and the blazer with those jeans

was not a good choice either.