Honored Contributor

Re: DG2 Vintage Skinny Jean TSV

@MacDUFF

I too prefer a straight leg to skinny jean myself. Otherwise I'll take a boot cut

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo

It seems so durned difficult to find true straight leg jeans!  Most of Diane's are leggings/jeggings, IMO, and not skinny jeans.  If she would give us even an extra inch in the width from the knee down, it would help. 

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Occasional Contributor

I buy my regular size in DG2 but I have extra room which I perfer.

Esteemed Contributor

@suewags23 wrote:

I have bought her jeans before but for me the waist is to high.  But I do like the off white TSV, they looked cute with her coral top but I don't know that I would ever really wear them.  Also how does she fit inot a 2 or 4?  I am 122lbs and I wear her jeans in an 8.

Have you ever noticed she wears long tops to cover the jeans? I think she is stuffed into these jeans. I bought her jeans one time and did not find they were true to size.  I don't like all those designs on the jeans.

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I will just say a few things about these.

#1--so not my style

#2--they look dated

#3--not interested in purchasing

#4--Diane will be poured into a size 4

I agree with all!

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

I have a few pairs of straight leg jeans from evine in their exclusive brands that I'm very happy with. 

If you decide to try them just keep in mind that they run true to size. What I find elusive are jeans that aren't  pre distressed!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

What size you wear in B&M store jeans or in any other jeans brand is totally irrelevant.  It makes no difference at all.  Those jeans do have a ton of stretch which is why I would be hesitant to buy them.  However, if you want to try them, take your measurements (don't guess) and go to the size chart and plug in the measurements to find your DG size.  I haven't shopped HSN or eons but I believe you can do that right at the item, you don't have to look at a chart.  I always loved that feature. 

Honored Contributor

I'm considering THESE.....I saw them today...darling and not dated...

This is "the look" done right...

https://www.anthropologie.com/shop/pilcro-hyphen-mid-rise-embroidered-jeans?category=SEARCHRESULTS&c...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@winamac1

Oh yeah! I much prefer those especially since they're straight leg and not skinny jeans