Trusted Contributor

I really like the DG2  embroidered Vintage Skinny Jean TSV but in jeans from stores I can wear anything from a 10 to a 14. The way she is stretching them makes it look like I could wear a 10 but, I don't know! Buying jeans is challenging anyway.

Reviews of similar jeans from her line are all over the place (of course).

Has anybody recently purchased from the DG2 Vintage Skinny Jean offerings that can give me some guidence or relay their experience?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DG2 Vintage Skinny Jean TSV

I was just over there looking at the jeans...I have never bought them...but i just ordered the blazer they are going to show at 10pm tonight...never bought those before, either...so i am taking a chance it will fit like the D&co....

The jeans are too skinny for my robust...lol...body and they don't come in my size....so those were out....they are really pretty looking....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sandraskates wrote:

I really like the DG2  embroidered Vintage Skinny Jean TSV but in jeans from stores I can wear anything from a 10 to a 14. The way she is stretching them makes it look like I could wear a 10 but, I don't know! Buying jeans is challenging anyway.

Reviews of similar jeans from her line are all over the place (of course).

Has anybody recently purchased from the DG2 Vintage Skinny Jean offerings that can give me some guidence or relay their experience?

I have bought MANY of her jeans in the past and been dissapointed..she had too much spandex and they stretched out and the fabric was really awful. But, this fabric is a cotton/poly blend with only 1% span..sounds much better! I love the lighter denim with the fowers going up the side..(Lord help me!) and I already ordered the matching top (similar to a LOGO) in the sage..so very tempted to get the jeans! The flex pay is as low as $12 and change..I was going to order an 8..they're really good about exchanges and returns..never had a problem with their CS! I will say I have always continued to buy her tops..they're always fabulous! Now, Diane is another matter..lol

PS..they say to size these jeans by your hip measurements..hth! Thats what I did..they're in my cart..still debating..!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I will just say a few things about these.

#1--so not my style

#2--they look dated

#3--not interested in purchasing

#4--Diane will be poured into a size 4

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I too, have been very disappointed in her jeans.  Just not nice, too much spandex and lower quality.  Yes her today, looks very dated to me.  For me, less is more.  I didnt find that the sizing ran like denim and co. She runs smaller, but because of all the spandex, not a flattering jean.  Perhaps these will be better because of less spandex.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I fell asleep with the TV on and woke up and thought I was having a nightmareMan Surprised... OMG those jeans are a mess!  This vendor is living in another century... her fashions are just really really bad.

Esteemed Contributor

I am 5 feet tall.  Buying jeans is a nightmare for me.  There are only two kinds I can purchase...... Costco--- Vanderbilt.. which fit me perfectly and DG2 Jeans from HSN.  I bought the medium shade with the colorful flowers going up the side.  I decided against the white ones.  Sizing.... not sure.  I went  up but now that I think of it, perhaps I should have gone down.  Oh well, I am sure they will fit.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I just looked at the garment measurements and also the fabric content for these TS jeans. One thing to note here is the different amount of spandex between colors. "Fashion Colors" contain more spandex (2-3%), while the "Classic Colors" have only 1% spandex. After looking at the garment measurement chart, I would buy the jeans that would fit me with those measurements if purchasing the 1% spandex.  Otherwise, I would go down one size if buying the jeans with 2-3% spandex because they will fit snug at first then stretch out later as you wear them to fit your body. HTH for those who are seeking info to buy.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm a strong believer that, in jeans, 1% spandex is plenty! This makes me think that these jeans will actually hold their shape better than her others. I have a pair of her super stretch in the Bermudas and they have no shape whatsoever after you wear them!

Jeans are supposed to have structure! That's the nature of the beast

Contributor

I have bought her jeans before but for me the waist is to high.  But I do like the off white TSV, they looked cute with her coral top but I don't know that I would ever really wear them.  Also how does she fit inot a 2 or 4?  I am 122lbs and I wear her jeans in an 8.