Honored Contributor

Not such a good look.  (Esp on Diane)  I think it's the cut of the blazer.  The shoulders look droopey on all of them.  No structure or something. 

I was watching last night.  Maybe she didn't feel good or was tired but in the middle of the presentation she turned to her right a little and reprimanded (very strongly) a group of people to "be quiet over there .... BE QUIET OVER THERE."  The host looked a little nervous. 

Honored Contributor

Re: DG2 TSV Ponte Knit Blazer

Dated looking... I think it is awful.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Dated looking... I think it is awful.

I couldn't agree more.  And those trousers that Marlo was wearing to complete the classic "suit" look (LOLOLOL) were baggy and ill-fitting as well.  She's trying to sell the suit on the basis that elsewhere there would be "...a 2 or a 3 in front of the HSN price" at other retailers, is simplly a JOKE.

Respected Contributor

I got a peek at it too and I agree, it's not something I need or want right now.  It did not even look good on Coleen, and she wears clothing well.

What I might be interested in is a well tailored corduroy blazer to add to my seasonal wardrobe.  

Respected Contributor

I like it. I bought the brown plaid and navy plaid. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like blazers but more structured, tailored ones, not poly/span.  Agree with previous poster that a fine wale corduroy would be nice.  Disagree that it's "dated."  IMO it's a "classic" look that never goes out of style.

Valued Contributor

I saw that, she was so rude and unprofessional. She knows she is on live t.v. what she did is a bad reflection on her.  Obviously there are ways to get to the issue other than to admonish someone on live t.v. especially the crew. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like it in the gray but that's it.

I have found that looking at an item as a listing vs on air is a great way to really see how it fits. I did that with this TSV. I pull up every color in Regular and in Plus. Doing this, I saw that it's cut a bit shorter than it looks on the models on air. That doesn't surprise me because they pick the models based on who the item fits the best in order to show it off the best.

In the stills, I discovered that worn over her turtleneck on a tall and plus size model (she's 5'11), the jacket is TOO short and looks bad. That right there told me it was a "nope".

Honored Contributor

I ordered the navy plaid pants in a tall.  No sure about the wide leg part but I shall see.  

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Not such a good look.  (Esp on Diane)  I think it's the cut of the blazer.  The shoulders look droopey on all of them.  No structure or something. 

I was watching last night.  Maybe she didn't feel good or was tired but in the middle of the presentation she turned to her right a little and reprimanded (very strongly) a group of people to "be quiet over there .... BE QUIET OVER THERE."  The host looked a little nervous. 

Well, no, it doesn't have as much structure as a woven blazer might. It is made of ponte, so it is a softer look. And these "boyfriend" style blazers are, apparently, all the rage again -- so I don't think it looks dated. Anyway, not for me, but I think people have to consider it for what it is.