Respected Contributor

I ordered the chambray stripe. This is a great price for Tencel. These pants will feel cool and comfortable like my Denim &Co beach pants. Much better during our Florida heat than close-fitting pants 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I bought the pants in the blue palm print and in the bright pink to just hang around the house this summer.  

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother 

I also thought the price was good. Most items with similar fabric cost more. Hope you enjoy your new pants! 

@Andreatoo 

I liked the jacket too. Very interested in that fabric for a lightweight warm weather jacket. I don’t need it, especially since I just bought 2 recently. 🤔

Esteemed Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

Looks a lot like those Denim & Co beach pants to me.  Maybe not quite as wide?

Yes, these look like beach pants to me. I have no idea where I'd wear them (in New England). I do like DG2 clothing though. 

Honored Contributor

I know this is after the fact but I never saw them presented until last night on The List.

These are a woven material, not a knit like the D&C beach pants.  Colleen was wearing a medium and said they run true to size.  If Colleen was in a medium, they must not be oversized like so many of Diane's other bottoms because in DG jeans, Colleen can often wear a 4 or 6.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Pecky  - Well, yet again, our tastes are the same.  I thought these were cute too.  I haven't bought her line and was curious about sizing.  I wish the size chart was a bit more detailed on HSN.  I liked the indigo and could see wearing them into the fall with a sweater.  Petites are a 27" inseam, I'd need a 28" and I think the 30" may be too long, but maybe not.  I liked the fabric content, and that they weren't a stretchy knit.

@IlliniGirl88 That is too funny!  I ended up ordering the chambray jacket & midtone tank.  I wanted to get the palm jacket too but thought I would wait to see if I liked the chambray.  I think this would look great with my Side Stitch light & dark wide leg pants.  

Honored Contributor

I received my Midtone Palm print pants! I think they will be great warm weather pants. They are more like what real beach pants are than the D&C beach pants that are knit. These could be worn to work on Friday. 

The fabric doesn’t feel like tencel; I confess I’d prefer 100% tencel. This doesn’t have the smooth feel of tencel, at least not right out of the box. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 Thanks for the review!  I should be getting my jacket & tank today.  HSN is having 25% coupon off one item today.  I may order another jacket.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@willdob3 Thanks for the review!  I should be getting my jacket & tank today.  HSN is having 25% coupon off one item today.  I may order another jacket.

@Pecky 

I hope your things are just right! I like the jacket, too, but I don’t think I’d get much use out of it. It is hot here and I’m not going anywhere. Maybe in the fall if it is still available and I’m out and about again.

I just saw that coupon! I’m going to have to hunt in my favorites for something I “need” after work.