Honored Contributor

Re: DG2 TS Sunday

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF, I had pretty much resigned myself to the fact that her bottoms weren't for me.  My first pair I bought years ago were horrible.  The material felt like rubber and 2 of me could have fit in the waist. The crotch was all bunched up and I looked like I had reverse poop droop.

Then for some reason I decided to try her superstretch 5 pocket jegging that are the skinnies. They pull up so they work for me in the waist.  I have no problem at all with them riding up or sticking to my calves.  In fact they are one of my favorite pair of jeans.  I've not had any problem with them stretching out or bagging.

I loved them so much I went for the superstretch comfort waist bootcut jeggings.  What a nightmare.  They slide down all day long.  I rarely if ever wear them and should have returned them.

Hope springs eternal though so when she came out with her flex stretch jeggings,  I had to buy them.  Another nightmare.  They have some weird slippery backing on them and they too slid down so bad, I took them right off and packed em up for a return.  I cannot stand having to yank up my pants everytime I stand up from sitting or bending over.

I have vowed off anymore of her bottoms with the exception of the one style that fit me.  Because of my shape (pear), I am also one that cannot size down.  I stick with my normal size, otherwise I look like 2 pounds of sausage in a 1 pound casing. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, Lipstick.  I happened to run across the presale this morning, and will order probably 2 or 3 pairs.  Her jeans are all I wear.  I used to wear D&C modern waist jeans, but when the discontinued them, I had to find something new.  I own about 6 pairs of the superstretch jeans now (same ones being offered Sunday), and it's time to refresh my white and chambray. They fit me perfectly and make me look much slimmer than I really am (which is always good).  My husband always comments when I wear them, about how skinny my legs look, and I wear a regular 16.  Looking forward to some new ones.  Might even try one of the fashion colors. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

What else would it be except super super stretchy skinny jeans....lol   Probably in spring colors.  But not new by any stretch of the imagination.  Still, she'll see a million of them.

Respected Contributor

I have a pair of her superstretch - way too heavy of material for me - her sizing is all over the place. 

Honored Contributor

Re: DG2 TS Sunday

[ Edited ]

If you need a lower rise or or don't like a mom jean rise these are not for you.  The rise is so high that they go about 2-3 inches above my waist.  

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

What else would it be except super super stretchy skinny jeans....lol   Probably in spring colors.  But not new by any stretch of the imagination.  Still, she'll see a million of them.

Half a million will be returned, then sell for $20 on clearance.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

...But not new by any stretch of the imagination....

@chrystaltree

HA!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

Y'all will get a kick out of this...

I received my red $17 DG2 jeans today.  I thought I ordered my usual size (which is anything from 6 to 12 tall, I kid you not) 8T, but they arrived and they're a regular 10, but...shocker! (or maybe not LOL)...they fit like a glove.  The rise is lower than normal (no mom jean look), the red is not screaming (I'd call it a tomato), the length is perfect even rolled for summer, they fit like a straight leg...how does that happen!??  Whatever! I'm happy!  Bonus = I have at least 3 summer tops that go with and a red scarf to wear them now with a black sweater...

Go figure!!!  

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

her last two jegging pull ons that were the TS really worked well for me and i have bought multiples of those. i buy them in my regular hsn size. i cannot size down.

i cannot wear her regular jeans because she doesnt really cut them for pear shaped figures. my mom can wear them well.......she has a tummy, no hips or thighs or booty.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I like her Super Stretch. I go down a size, material is soft. I'm happy, but yes, sizing can be inconsistent.