Trusted Contributor

Hi Ladies,

i was a fan of flexstretch a few years ago but when it stopped being available I purchased classic stretch and virtual stretch. Classic stretch is less stretchy, closer to regular sizing than virtual stretch, which is VERY stretchy.

The presentations say this flexstretch is identical to that of old. I've lost a little weight (not a whole lot, but some) since then and am not sure about size. From their size chart I seem to be between xl and 1x

what would you advise?

thanks! I'm really happy this fabric is back. But hsn doesn't have the "free exchange" that Q does so hopefully I make the right decision.

thats me

Valued Contributor

Re: DG2 TS Flexstretch jegging

I would go with the XL.  Her jeans and pants are generously cut and I find going down one size works for me.  Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

Unless it has changed recently, HSN always has free exchanges, & they also send it right out to you, not waiting for original to come back.  They don’t bill the

exchange if something is returned within 2 weeks.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Terrywu Thanks, kind of what I was thinking. I haven't bought her jeans in a while. I'll report back!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Magny I thought they changed their policy about that. But thanks for telling me!

Super Contributor

I like the DG2 jeans - if anything I would size down if your on the fence.  The other DG@2 jeans like these are pretty forgiving.   And if you exchange on HSN you usually get it back pretty fast.  I find they ship and exchange quicker then QVC.  

Trusted Contributor

@LillyBee2  Hi, yes these look great to  me. I used to wear a 1x or an 18w in dg2 jeans. The body measurements for the sizes in this style seem to run a smidge smaller than other dg2 styles, though garment measurements for the sizes are the same. I'm thinkng this means the flexstretch fabric is maybe more stretchy? 
I don't remember how all her jean fabrics compare, but the fits are or were not the same! I remember superstretch ran the biggest and stretched the most.

But in other jeans of hers I'm a 16w. In other lines a 16w or 18w. She cuts big.

Thanks for your opinion! I know a 16w is bigger than a 16, but my waist is smallish for my size and I hate when jeans gap in the back. grrr.

well if they don't work I'll return or exchange.

hope you all have a great rest of the weekend and enjoy your jeans if you get them! 

Honored Contributor

If you are between sizes, go with the smaller size.  I do that will with all jeans that have more than 1% stretch in them.  Those jeans have 5% along with a ton of polyester so there's some serious stretch in them.  

Valued Contributor

I passed on them because the calf & bottom opening look very tight. I have bought so many of her jeans. I ran into some that just rode up my led because they were so tight. I had to keep pulling them down. I would go for the bigger size. I couldn't find the specific garment measurements!