Respected Contributor

Re: DG2 Superstretch Boot Cut :).

Snickster....I would order down from your usual size in the super stretch. I wear 16 B&M size, so got 14...perfect.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for your reply. That is what I did with the pickstitch, and they fit perfectly, so I will plan to get that same size in these, when possible. Thanks again, hope your Mom is doing better.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Thx, Ramona is starting to progress from the fracture. Long road ahead and she has an infection. But she really perked up yesterday. She's so depressed. Who wouldn't be!
Esteemed Contributor

On 6/15/2014 Mustangshar said:
On 6/15/2014 shoesnbags said:

I'm so glad to hear that the DG2 superstretch is soft. I have many pairs of DG2 that are comfortable, but last summer I ordered a a pair in a different fabric that is so scratchy on my skin. I finally gave up and donated them last week. After this bad experience, I was afraid to ever order DG2 again because I was afraid that they were all made of the scratchy fabric now. I think I'll have to check out what's available in superstretch. I like her skinny jeans, which to me are really more of a straight leg jean.

Exactly, Shoes! I did the same, donated those scratchy ones.

Was it the jeans with the little flag on the back pocket?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

I have been a DG2 fan for a long time and can't even count how many pairs I have. However, I was about to give up on her because of her recent sizing discrepancies. BUT she has redeemed herself with this new fabrication! I bought the skinny and the boot cut in my regular (2T) in both in the four basic colors in both and they ALL fit perfectly--Hallelujah! I wore a pair of the skinnies the other night, and my husband LOVED them!