Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone see Diane Gilman's (DG2) embellished jeans as the Sunday's TSV? What are your thoughts on them? They looked nice to me and I almost bought a pair.....but read reviews on previous embridered/embellished jeans and decided not to. My only issue is her jeans gap in the back/waist a little. 

Honored Contributor

I wore her jeans for years, but the last pair I bought the pockets are so small my chapstick falls out.  Also, the chemical smell was horrible and it took quite a while to get it out.

I am replacing all my jeans with Kim Gravel's flexibelles.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I thought the navy were cute.  I'm not much into brightly embroidered jeans.  However, DG classic jeans don't work for my body shape. The waist is ginormous by the time I get them to fit my butt, hips and thighs.

Honored Contributor

Love embroidered jeans, but as always she goes overboard.  Too much.

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I wore her jeans for years, but the last pair I bought the pockets are so small my chapstick falls out.  Also, the chemical smell was horrible and it took quite a while to get it out.

I am replacing all my jeans with Kim Gravel's flexibelles.

Yes! Her pockets are too small. I don't understand it. What's the point of having a pocket if you can't put something in it and have it stay safe? I need pants with front pockets that will fit my phone and allow me to clip on my badge holder for work. I don't think that's too much to ask, but it's very hard to find in both work pants and jeans.

Honored Contributor

In a word hideous!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Love embroidered jeans, but as always she goes overboard.  Too much.

I'll drink to that. In addition to which....she herself as well as her models don't do her jeans any justice (IMO) by wearing them 2 sizes too small. All that wrinkling and folding of the fabric around the knees, especially hers, from being too tight is not pretty.

Super Contributor

I think they are cute, and for me they fit well because I have extra in the middle.  I just don't have any need for another pair of jeans right now even though the embroidery is super nice.  I would purchase the gray -  or the dark blue.

Esteemed Contributor

I think DG2 jeans are pretty nice, but there are virtually no pockets. My chap stick fell out too! 

Valued Contributor

If I were going to purchase a pair it would be the navy.  I have tried her jeans once and returned as they fit me funny and have never tried again.