Respected Contributor

Too short for my taste. Ruffle, though cute and youthful, is too trendy, and as I grow older I stick with more timeless classic styles. Plus it looks like no side pockets. That's the biggest deciding factor for me.

Honored Contributor

It's cute if you're 20 or younger. I don't think ruffles do much for older women in any style of fashions of course, my opinion.

Esteemed Contributor

I recently purchased a white ruffled hem jeans jacket and of course it appealed to me, but after trying it on I was really impressed.  I liked the look much better than regular jeans jackets which I rarely wear.  I considered one of Diane's colors, but held off because I will probably reach for the white one more often anyway. 

Respected Contributor

I like the white but thought I'd wait for reviews, particularly on the sizing.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Midtone color.  I love the ruffle for a feminine touch.  I have many jean jackets but nothing like this.  I'm looking forward to getting it.

Esteemed Contributor

Not for me. I'm so past the age of ruffles. 

Honored Contributor

I think it's cute. BUT how long would it take until that ruffle becomes passe? I'd rather buy a classic j j , wear it for a long time and get my money's worth.

Honored Contributor

I needed a white jeans jacket, so l bought it. I like that the ruffle at the bottom makes it more interesting than an ordinary jeans jacket.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

I think it's adorable but I already have a jean jacket and one's enough for this gal. If I were to get it though it would be the aqua. The color is gorgeous!

I like the ruffle tank that she did but I don't like the burn out affect

“Rap is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art”

Trusted Contributor

A ruffle there is not flattering to my body!😁