Honored Contributor

This was my post on ordering the jeans:

I caved and ordered 1 pair, indigo, plugged my measurements in (even double checked waist, hips, front & back rise), inseam....it should work, we shall see. 10 or so years ago I loved DG jeans, was practically the only jeans I wore, then either the sizing changed or my body shifted or something because I could no longer get the right fit. If these don't fit, I will not be ordering again, that is for sure, lol Wish me luck!

So, I received my jeans.....they fit as I remember DG jeans fitting me years ago. Imagine my surprise!

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

I'm so glad your jeans fit! I'd be interested to know what you think of the quality/construction? I have a bunch of DG2 jeans, but the last couple of years, her sizing has been so inconsistent that I've only ordered a couple of times. I don't believe it has been your body that changed. I've had to go from a 12 down to a 10 and now back up to a 12, but my body hasn't changed because all my other clothes still fit the same.

The khaki pair I just received from the TS fit okay in the 12, but they have some extra fabric in the front near the zipper that I can't figure out. It just looks odd. I turned them inside out to see if I could figure out what was wrong, and I noticed how loose the seam stitches are...know what an inchworm looks like? I can pull up every other stitch so far that it looks like a row of little tiny inchworms on my jeans! One seam is already coming apart. I sew, so I could fix that, but for $50.00, I will probably send them back.{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

kittymomNC, I think you may have received a defective pair. Mine don't have the problem you describe, and the stitching is normal. I got the dark indigo. I would definitely return them. Hope you get it resolved to your satisfaction.

"To each their own, in all things".