Esteemed Contributor

Re: DG Fans - She has a TS Tomorrow

I've completely given up on buying any pants,jeans, capris from tv.  Sizing is ridiculous.  I have no iidea what size to order in DG.  I would never wear pants with a seam down the front anyway.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I find the super stretch loses its shape very quickly...I want my 'denim' to wear like denim; not stretch pants.

I can't imagine the ponte trousers would maintain a particulary tailored appearance (that I want in a trouser)

Esteemed Contributor

Her clothing is made very cheaply, vanity sizing ludicrous, colors run onto underclothing or tops  and the fabric stinks.   

Esteemed Contributor

When she first came out with her jeans they were great.  And, if they ran large/small Calli would let you know.  Then she changed the material; when my usual size d/n fit me, I stopped buying them.

Years ago, she made beautiful trousers - dress pants, wool/rayon, whatever, blends.  I really wish she would bring those back again.

These shopping channels should definitely get their acts together regarding consistency in sizing.  Actually it's all over.  EddieBauer's sizing is all over the place, too.  Always buy an 8P in their pants.  Tried a "new" pair of jeans, c/n get my legs into them!!  same with blouses, tees, etc.  I think it's 'cause everything's made in China or outsourced elsewhere.  It's about time they bring manufacturing back to the USA!

Trusted Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@brii wrote:

I'm so confused on sizing with her line. 

You're not alone!  Me too!

Diane Gilman probably adjusts her sizing, to fit her desire, to be a perpetual size 2.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

I can't sit through one of her presentations to even try to figure out her sizing. She is beyond annoying. I know people complain about Susan Graver but she seems like a truly nice person. DG is way too overbearing. Plus I would love to see a close up without that horse collar of a scarf she wears!