Occasional Contributor

Re: DENIM & CO STRETCH REGULAR BOOT CUT PANTS WITH POCKETS

I called customer service today and was told A70727 is not being discontinued, they just don't know when it's going to be restocked. According to the blogs and reviews, the original waist and "Timeless" lines sit above the waist. Have any of you found an elastic waist pant like this that sits at or just slightly below the waist? A53351 is about 2" above my waist. I am on the verge of buying a sewing machine and conducting an experiment on these to see if I can shorten the rise so they don't hang so weird.
Valued Contributor

These are my favorite pants also. I think they will probably wait till closer to fall fashions because they are pushing shorts, capris, and crops at this time. I just keep checking in case they come in earlier as once they appear they disappear in a flash I hope they bring in more colors. I would like an olive green and taupe.

New Contributor

Truth is they longer seem to care. I also live in jeans and have been waiting and waiting for them to return to stock they no longer even offer indigo or a dark denim,Their shipping and handling is horrendous in fees. Maybe we the customers no longer matter either.