Honored Contributor

Is anyone else finding Denim & Co. way more expensive than it used to? $50 for sweater w/ hood that's nothing special in fabric or design, knit pants for $44. This used to be the Q's affordable in house brand. Since there's no middle man (or woman), can't imagine the reasoning behind the price jump. 

Honored Contributor
I do agree. For what it is, it is too expensive.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Yes, the prices have gone ridiculously high for the quality...but so have other brands, here and elsewhere. Pretty soon, nobody's gonna be able to afford clothes---and won't that be a lovely sight! Woman Surprised Woman Embarassed

New Contributor

JUST THINKING THE SAME THING FOR SUSAN GRAVER TOP 52.50 REALLY! pRICES ARE JUST PUTTING ME OUT OF THE MARKET FOR CLOTHS.Even broken down I can't afford it.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree @Shanus.  I really liked a plaid top they had on the Tuesday Carolyn show.  But when I figured what I would be paying for it...about $50.  So not worth it for what it was.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pat from florida  I agree. Warning: last night I received 69 negative replies because I used caps and they said I was shouting! I personally don't care. I use caps all the time in headings and to emphasize a word. Never heard of SHOUTING!

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I agree @Shanus.  I really liked a plaid top they had on the Tuesday Carolyn show.  But when I figured what I would be paying for it...about $50.  So not worth it for what it was.  

I have been looking for a nice plaid shirt but don't want to look like a lumberjack.   A host on another channel was wearing one in a FB photo she posted and said it was from HSN.  I went to look and it was $80.00!!!  No thanks.

I did pick up one from Kohls during a Black Friday sale.  It was only $9.99.  By the time I got there, everything was very limited though.  I'm still looking for a black and red plaid.

Honored Contributor

Seems everything is getting expensive. It's forcing me to look harder and longer for affordable prices. Even then I see very few items that I can't live without. I've come to the point where I'm really trying to make smart decisions and many times I end up removing things from my shopping cart simply because they are too expensive.

Trusted Contributor

Yes,the prices have really gone up.I am able to find what I need in the brick/morter stores cheaper,so honestly don't buy that much anmore.I did at one time,buy a lot more.

Honored Contributor

I used to look to D&Co. for what I call my "around the house outfits". I bought their sweatshirt style shirts, sweaters and tees and knit pants or elastic waist pull on jeans. These were my staples when I was staying in, cooking, cleaning, working in my studio, etc. Now they're too expensive to think of theses pieces as "ok to get dirty". I have found some reasonable inexpensive pieces at TJ Maxx and Target.