Regular Contributor
I just got mine today, love them but they seem short waisted and the sleeves are sort of tight . Would love to have some other reviews! Thanks
Regular Contributor

Re: DB faux leather jacket tsv

Nobodies gotten theirs?
Regular Contributor

I actually one white and one mint green and the mint fits much better than the white - go figure
New Contributor

I too got the jacket in green...bought it several days before the TSV aired. My sleeves are tight as well. I'm more concerned with the folds (see my question) but between that and the snugness in the arms I'm hoping I don't have to send it back.

New Contributor

With reference to the folds/creases in these jackets, I'm guessing they are stored in the warehouse in piles rather than on hangers to save space. You used to receive garments on hangers. It's not that I need another hanger, but if the jackets were hanging before they are shipped, the deep creases could be eliminated. It's unfortunate, because the faux leather fabrication is decent quality and a person wonders how long they should keep it to see if the creases might eventually hang out. I thought of trying to iron it from the inside with a light weight towel over the lining, but didn't want to ruin the jacket completely....

Esteemed Contributor

I just opened mine a couple days ago and it looks fine right out of the box. I'll preface my review by saying that I figured mine would be a little big (even in XXS) because I'm less than zero in any store in the land.

As expected the overall fit is too big for me. Because of this, I'm considering returning mine. It at least wouldn't look boxy (on me) if I wear it belted, but I don't really want to clutter up the clean line of the jacket with a belt. As for the style and quality-- the mint green is a beautiful color and if it fit, the cut is great. I expected to love the perforated bottom and it looks better in person than it came across on TV. The quality of the faux should be commended because it looks and feels better than a lot of other fauxs (including some costing more than $70).

Regular Contributor

I reordered another in XML to see the difference between the L and XL in cream color. I also ordered the green in L and it fits perfectly. Now I have 2 creams and I don't know what to do. The L fit is a little snug and would have to wear only very light something underneath or a cami, but the XL is really too big, but I could wear a shirt under it. Well, I'll have to make that decision tomorrow. I really love the jacket, and might just keep them both!
Trusted Contributor

For those of you that have been able to wear this jacket for awhile what do you think? Is it hot? Does it keep it's appearance? I haven't ordered one yet but contemplating because I assume it is easy care, can get wet etc. TIA