Honored Contributor

Re: D&Co pants / Primetime Specials

@Tinkerbell3 

I almost agree with you re D&Co. lack of style.  That's the primary reason I like these (and the original waist pants) and a three pairs I recently bought from LOGO.  They are "just pants" like most of the other pants in my closet.   

They don't interfere with my personal style.  The focal point of my "look" is elsewhere.  No one notices my pants!

How they fit the model is immaterial. How they fit me is the only thing that matters. 

And, finally, the only reason I bought them is that they were marked down to around $20 - the amount if prefer to pay for "just pants."  

D&Co. pants

LOGO pants

------------------------------------------

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

D&Co is ******- Just hideous, outdated, unstylish clothing. I don't know anyone who wears clothing like this. This line needs a designer who actually has some taste!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIB

Good on you for being able to see beyond how the model looks in something. I have to admit I'm not so good at that myself. That's why I like the video clips of the models wearing clothing so I can get a better idea of how something hangs, fits, etc. But if I see somehing not so flattering on a thin model, I typically just can't get past that ... total lack of imagination on my part. And lord know, the Q can make something fabulous look like dreck in their static poses, with the wrong shoes, wrong top, too tight, bad lighting, yadda yadda.

I'm also have fairly boring - classic cut - approach to my clothing these days. I want to look presentable (nice), I want it to fit me correctly and I want it to be comfortable to wear so I don't fidget. 

Gaak, I'm getting old. Smiley Happy

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

D&Co is ******- Just hideous, outdated, unstylish clothing. I don't know anyone who wears clothing like this. This line needs a designer who actually has some taste!

@Tinkerbell3  - If you hate D & C so much, I'm surprised you opened this thread.  Your statement is rather rude to the OP ("I don't know anyone who wears clothing like this").