Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@PhillyGirl23    I wouldn't buy it if I were you even if you'd look cute as a button in it.

Wow! No judgey comments from @Kachina624  over a negative comment? Quite the change! Seems like ugly shoes is different from hideous clothes.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant   Now there's not enough for you to read so you have to dig up old posts?

Apparently you don't recognize scarasm even when it smacks you in the face.  @PhillyGirl23   is the only poster more negative than you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I think if one has not seen loud prints in clothing one has not shopped around . They are everywhere. That does not mean one has to buy and wear them if they are not your 'cup of tea'. In fashion everything old is new again. Prints were popular in the 40'and 50's and have come around again.

I was totally against them but have observed some really fresh and bright spring time'flowery' (a word?Smiley Happy )ones that can put a new zing to my wardrobe. One can open thier mind and fashion viewpoints or stay with what you are comfortable with--it is nice to have a choice IMO.  

I am a fan of D&Co. I love how their plaids match at seamlines (usually).I believe they are nicely made. Lately I just shop the specials as I do not have a need for many more clothes and I find all of QVC's $$Smiley Surprised