Honored Contributor

I don't watch most D&Co shows - and I had never seen these presented.  They looked interesting ... and the price was right ..... 53% off regular price.  

A383294

Denim & Co. Naturals Pull-On Drapey Cuffed Pant - A383294

I saw these D&C0 Naturals pull-on drapey cuffed pants on lunchtime specials and ordered the British tan color.

THEN - there were so many sizes available in both colors - I went to look at the reviews to see what the problem was.  

The things that most of the bad reviews cited are in the plus column for me ... so I went back and ordered the blue ones also.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

You've got me curious! What was the downside to others that was a plus to you??

Honored Contributor

c@Andreatoo 

Critics:  The fact that the pants have wide legs and a cuff, the material is thin, and the pants were too long for a petite.

For "drapey cuffed pants" .... one would expect that the legs are wider, they have a cuff and are "too long."  

How else will you get a drape unless the fabric is thinner, pants are longer and a narrower cuff?

The "click here" chart isn't available, but by the looks of it, the leg opening at the ankle is narrower than the measurement at the knee. 

Are you old enough to recognize zoot suit pants?

Image result for zoot suit pants only

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

I like the zoot suit pants! Lol and I understand you need to read between the lines on reviews

Honored Contributor

YUCK!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Smiley Wink     Smiley Wink     Smiley Wink     Smiley Wink     Smiley Wink     Smiley Wink     Smiley Wink     Smiley Wink     Smiley Wink     Smiley Wink   

-------------------------------

@ECBG wrote:

YUCK!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: D&Co "different" pants (update)

Well ....  one order of these pants arrived .... the blue ones.  

Item number:A383294 ... originally $44+ / paid $20+

Denim & Co. Naturals Pull-On Drapey Cuffed Pant - A383294

I tried them on just now - fit is great - drape is good - I  like the fabric.  Not at all flimsy.  They hang really well.

They are exactly what the QVC descriptiion says the are: 

"pull-on drapey cuffed pants."   

I don't know what the people who wrote those bad reviews expected.  

They came out of the package very wrinkled - so going to run them through with the rest of the laundry.  

Just thinkng about what I'm going to wear with the pants .... and I think I have it all figured out.  

Respected Contributor

I found those winners too a few months back and got 2 pair in the rust and one in the blue. LOVE when reviews say "too long" because that's just right for tall me. Glad you found them too. Cheers! Great looking pants at an unbelievable price.