Super Contributor

Re: D & Co ""How Smooth"" jeans- QVC had a winner-why have they changed them???

Remember if you want the jeans but don't want to pay the TSV price or are losing weight and need to purchase different sizes, check back in several weeks for AS IS jeans in this TSV, they will have them and you can get them for about $18 a pair.

Super Contributor

On 1/28/2014 10sluvr said:

the q could stock both! the bootcut is so popular and sold out fast-bring it back for some of us that love that style. offer the straight leg for those that like that one.give me a khaki in bootcut, though!

DO BOTH!

Exactly, this is the best idea. I don't know why they can't have both styles. As much as ladies loved the bootcut, and as well as they apparently sold, I don't know why they wouldn't bring them back in the bootcut.

I hope they will bring back the bootcut style so they have both styles, that is the best of both worlds and will make everyone happy.

Esteemed Contributor

I have boyish type figure so this style works for me. I have several in the boot cut which I love .. And this morning I brought several pairs. Will be a nice weight for the spring and summer and will be a nice change from the capris and the crop pants.

Contributor

I am sooo happy they are straight legs!! The boot cut is too much for my frame. I know alot of ladies like the boot cut style, but they are not for me. I believe that QVC should offer both cuts.

Honored Contributor

I stayed up till midnight for nothing! I was quite disappointed in these jeans, I really wanted to try them and my intent was to buy a white pair and a colored pair in large for summer. I assumed it would be a boot cut. I'd have been happy with a slim straight cut. But the legs on tv looked very strange. Staight but big and wide and frumpy; none of the models looked good in them.

Respected Contributor

They don't look tapered at the leg at all.

They are definitely too long for Carolyn, now why didn't she put a heel on. Why did she give a kiss to the SR designer of D&C....they both work for the Q, that was sure inappropriate.

Also, talking fast isn't going to sell more of them....this is a little over the top.

Respected Contributor

On 1/28/2014 10sluvr said:

the q could stock both! the bootcut is so popular and sold out fast-bring it back for some of us that love that style. offer the straight leg for those that like that one.give me a khaki in bootcut, though!

DO BOTH!

I agree. I think they should have restocked the bootcut for today and offered the TSV straight leg at the special reduced price and then have the bootcut on hand at their regular price.

Honored Contributor

The petite inseam is too long. Petite inseams are usually 27"". That waistband looks soooo uncomfortable. And some of those colors---ugh!

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Honored Contributor

I can't wear bootcut jeans at all so prefer straight leg...not pegged or wide...just straight and slim.....the waistband on these jeans is the main reason I won't try these; I can tell by looking at them they won't work for me.

QVC should be able to look a their sales and know what customers have wanted....and keep bootcut, straight, etc. available.

Respected Contributor

As a tall person I'm glad to see that they actually are offering a tall option and even more pleased that they are 34" and not less. However, that's the only nice thing I can say about these pants. I don't like stretch in my jeans at all and the waistband just looks odd. Kind of like maternity pants.