Honored Contributor
Back a few months ago there was a TSV tip that was a dip dye top. I bought two of them. I finally wore them recently - to physical therapy .

I washed them today along with some long sleeve Hanes and LandsEnd t-shirts.

The neck band on the D&Co shirts came out of the dryer all distorted / wrinkled. Looks awful. I’m going to try and iron them to see if I can reshape them. Otherwise I’m going to have to alter the neckline.

The other brands look perfect.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA That's a shame. I always launder D&C tops on warm wash, cold rinse and dry them on gentle.

Honored Contributor

I don't  even remember a top by that description.  I guess I didn't buy it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I remember that TSV of about a year ago.  I didn’t buy one because it was a tunic length but I thought the dip dye was pretty.   That’s disappointing. I haven’t had a neckline do that yet. 

Honored Contributor
@Love my grandkids

I wash warm and dry perm press cycle with cool down to prevent dryer wrinkles. Everything else came out fine.

The shirts look awful. I can’t iron/smooth out the necklines. I’lol have to alter before I can wear them again.

Happened to two shirts... not a fluke - a manufacturing issue.
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA I agree, they were poorly made, no doubt about that.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

Sorry that happened. Sounds like poor sewing or poor quality material to me. I don’t own that particular top, but I’ve never had a D & Co. top do that. Good luck trying alter the neckline. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:
@Love my grandkids

I wash warm and dry perm press cycle with cool down to prevent dryer wrinkles. Everything else came out fine.

The shirts look awful. I can’t iron/smooth out the necklines. I’lol have to alter before I can wear them again.

@ALRATIBA 

Do you really love them enough to put the effort into altering the neckline?  I get it if that's the case, but otherwise it would be far better to return.  And since it's a defective product, the return shipping is on QVC. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags 

Don't "love" them ... they are only shirts.  But - I can make them 1000 times better by jazzing up the neckline.  And, I thoroughly enjoy the challenge.   

I can turn a QVC/D&Co. "sow's ear" into a silk purse!  

@shoesnbags wrote:

@ALRATIBA wrote:
@Love my grandkids

@ALRATIBA 

Do you really love them enough to put the effort into altering the neckline?  I get it if that's the case, but otherwise it would be far better to return.  And since it's a defective product, the return shipping is on QVC.