Respected Contributor

This D & Co. French terry tunic with pockets was a TSV (I think it was in the fall of last year). Anyway, I noticed it is back in stock with two new colors added. Just a heads up if anyone is interested. A251140 (petite) and A239284 (regular).

Denim & Co. Active Petite French Terry Tunic

Honored Contributor

Re: D & Co. Tunic Back in Stock

For those of us who cannot view tiny pics....

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Thanks! This was the first time I posted a picture and I was afraid I'd post one of those gigantic ones that I see sometimes on the forum.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you! I love these shirts and have been wanting more in different colors. Just ordered the two new ones. Didn't have the color swatches up yet, but I'm sure I'll like them. Best most comfy shirt ever.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up. I love this shirt.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I would like this if the back wasn't longer than the front.
Respected Contributor

I just received the black and the new olive color in this tunic top. I didn't buy it when it was a TSV but after seeing all the excellent reviews I decided I would like to try it. However, I had to wait many months since almost all the petites sold out. I have to say I agree with all the great reviews plus this top is one of the lower priced tops D & Co. carries ($24.54 and buy more and save $4). The material is heavier than the normal 95/5 but not as heavy as a sweatshirt. The longer hem in the back is only slightly longer so it isn't that noticeable and I like the petite length - most regular length tunics are too long for me. These will be great for fall into the early part of winter.

Regular Contributor

I have 3 of these. Really like them. My daughter who is 15 came in my room the other day. She had on the black one. I said where did you get that? She said it is yours. LOL I gave it to her.