Honored Contributor

I really like them.  Im not buying clothes at this time but If I were I would get a couple of pairs.

The whole linen blend show at 12:00 am had several very cute items I would have bought.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I purchased the Naturals linen blend jacket in the soft pink color.  Love it as a very light layering piece, styled like a denim jacket.  Also, since it's so light, I may even wear it alone sometimes as a top.  I saw the video of the model wearing it like that and it looked great.

@songbird I also purchased the sweater in the citrus multi.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Anyone like the sweater tops?  I like that blue one.  Don't know if I will get it.  So hot outside....

Respected Contributor

I thought the new sweater top was cute too.   But I think for me it would be a between seasons top since it’s too hot to wear now and would be too cold for wearing in the winter.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I very much like the style of the TSV but not sure about the linen blend.  Would probably need to be ironed and I do wish they would offer free shipping on the TSVs.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a linen/linen blend fan and so far, nothing in the 'naturals' caught my eye. However, I'm considering a pair of the 'new' black acid washed cropped jeans A398803  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie   I liked some of the pieces too but I just don't need or want any more summer clothes. 

Honored Contributor

I like the pants but they seem to be longer than the length specified for them. I saw that dragging on the floor on some of the models and the petite length seemed more like a regular length. The petite did not look like it was only 27." Anyone else think they looked long?

Honored Contributor

Not sure if it's bc of the rise or cut, but everyone looks 10 lbs heavier especially midsection and wider butts. I thought it made Katrina look like she gained 10lbs midsection. Easy pass for me

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I think the pants look cute and cool for the warm weather, but buying pants online and getting a good fit is difficult for me. I don't have anything like this, and maybe that's a sign this style is not for me. I know I prefer a tailored pant. Sometimes I see something on someone else and it looks great, but when I try it on it's just not my style.