Valued Contributor

Did any of you order the D&Co. long cardigan that was a TSV about 10 days ago? I received mine over the weekend and it really is nice, good quality, and I might order another one. I ordered in black, it is a true dark black and extra long, very comfortable, great texture and several colors. If you are on the fence about ordering, I do not think you will be dissapointed if you order one.

Respected Contributor

Was this a boyfriend tunic length cardigan, something like that.  I didn't order it because at 5' 2 1/2" it would be way too long.  It wouldn't be a good look on me at all.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I did. I don't think it was a TSV though I think it was just a one day special price, but not a TSV. I got the blue haze color in my regular size. I am wearing it right now! I have a navy 3/4th sleeve tee shirt on and a Isaac scarf. It looks great. I am only 5'1" tall and it looks great on my short body. The quality is great it is really soft. This would have cost $69 if I bought it at Talbots. I really like what Gary Goben is doing with his designs for Denim & Company. I plan on refreshing my wardrobe this spring with several pieces from the line. The prices are what I am willing to pay. 

Valued Contributor

What's the item #? I am 5'3" and always hesitant to buy the long cardigans, but would like to take a look at this one. 

Valued Contributor

At your height I would be hesitant to buy because I am 5 foot 5 inches and it is long on me, as I bought to wear with leggings. If I were you, are you willing to pay charges to send back, as it is getting so darn expensive on these shipping charges. Think twice about it. Hope this was helpful.                      bamasec

Trusted Contributor

A274328 Denim & Co. Button Front Long Sleeve Tunic Cardigan

Valued Contributor

I am sorry, it was not a TSV, but I would have paid the price anyway as I was looking for a good cardigan, to cover things I do not want seen!! LOL! Thank you for correcting the error.

Honored Contributor

I saw this online.  It was too long, and I like longer boyfriend cardis.  This one was ridiculously long imo.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

@Day1128 wrote:

What's the item #? I am 5'3" and always hesitant to buy the long cardigans, but would like to take a look at this one. 

I see dperry gave you the item #, I am glad as I do not have the item # with me right now. Please keep me posted and let me know what you think. She stated she was shorter than you and it looked good, so I hope it works on you! Good luck!                                                  bamasec