Honored Contributor

Love their skorts - I love most skorts period. Watching the show on right now talking about A231545. If you've had this one way back whenever it first came out you know that fabric well. Like any items that go on for years sometimes the fabrication (feel) changes. This is one of those items.

I have had tons of this skort, gave many away because they became too big (I lost wght). I wear xsmall now, just laundered my two new ones in red and chocolate. They fit great, wash & hang dry perfectly. This fabric however is not what it used to be. Shorts underneath lighter jersey but the skirt portion is not french terry(at least these 2 colors). Mine are more a beefy jersey but not french terry as we know.

Still keeping them, still love them!

Occasional Contributor

Re: D & Co Skorts striped top worn by model

Spoiler

Does anyone know the item number and vendor brand of the top worn by one of the models?  It was a vertical striped top, zip up, with a ruffle of the same stripe at the hem.  The model was wearing the white skorts.  

Honored Contributor

@palermolady   The item number I noted is the one Carolyn & Gary had on their show today. This is the same skort the model had on in the white, earlier she had it on the chocolate.

The choc is the new one I just bought xsmall, stay true to size if you choose to get it. These go fast, buy now if you can and get a couple of them, you won't be sorry.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the reply.  However, I wasn't referring to the D&C skorts.  I was asking about the top the model was wearing.  She had on the white skorts, and she was wearing a vertical stripped top, looked like it had a zipper, 3/4 or long sleeves (?), and had a ruffle of the same stripe along the bottom edge.  Sorry for the confusion.  Does anyone know the vendor and/or item number of this top?  Thanks again.

Occasional Contributor

JUST FOUND IT.  Item #351550 by Denim and Co.  I'm happy now.