Honored Contributor

Rats ! I saw this email featuring a hoodie, and available in moss green, I love green. Sadly my excitement was short lived when I saw the hood is lined with a floral print . ☹️  So you floral lovers enjoy, sigh. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Rats ! I saw this email featuring a hoodie, and available in moss green, I love green. Sadly my excitement was short lived when I saw the hood is lined with a floral print . ☹️  So you floral lovers enjoy, sigh. 

@QVCkitty1 There is a short sleeve Tee that matches the floral print on the hood. Pass for me

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 There is a short sleeve Tee that matches the floral print on the hood. Pass for me

@mspatmac , The thing is I really like the color, but I'm not a floral fan. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

I agree, the floral pattern is the reason I'm not buying this item. It's not even a trendy, in-style type of floral, it seems like the floral on a table cloth or cutain. 

Honored Contributor

can someone provide an item number and/or a link to the TSV?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Re: D&Co Presale.

[ Edited ]
A391544
Denim & Co. Active Regular French Terry Zip-Up Jacket w/ Printed Hood

A391545
Denim & Co. Active Petite French Terry Zip-Up Jacket w/ Printed Hood

Matching Top:

A391935
Denim & Co. Printed Perfect Jersey Short-Sleeve Top
Trusted Contributor

I agree with everyone.  The jacket is cute, but I don't want the printed hood.  It sure limits what you can where with it.

If you did want the matching top, the price for the top is only a couple of dollars less than the jacket.  I think that's too much for such a casual look.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the set,  in moss green, even though I agree it is pricey.  I don't care if the hood is floral.  Wish there were more saturated color,options, though.  QVC seems to love their pastels, and I'm not a fan.

Respected Contributor

[shrug] I think it looks nice. I notice they even have it in petite.

Honored Contributor

@mnmom wrote:

I ordered the set,  in moss green, even though I agree it is pricey.  I don't care if the hood is floral.  Wish there were more saturated color,options, though.  QVC seems to love their pastels, and I'm not a fan.

@mnmom  The mallard & olive D&Co joggers will go great with the TSV set too. I mentioned it on a TSV thread already.