Honored Contributor

I bought these pants March 2018 ..They were on sale for about $16.  I bought two pairs.

I had to remove the pockets and shorten them before I could wear them ... finally altered and wore them today

I was "iffy" about them - but they turned out to fit and look pretty good.

The cut is similar to the "beach pants" but the fabric is very light weight - going to be good for the summer.  I ironed out the crinkles and ironed in a crease.

D&Co. really has some good pants ... not crazy about their other stuff, but I do like their pants.  They always fit.   

Honored Contributor

Nothing comes up wih you link Smiley Sad

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox 

OOOPS!  Fixed it!

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

Many thanks

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

I have looked at those many times, thinking they would be very comfortable.  Now I see they're gone - you got a good price on them, for sure.

I live in D & Co pants.  I have stacks of favorite pants, capris, and shorts.  They work for me.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Link goes to a page that says OOPS!  

Do you have the item #?   @ALRATIBA 

thanks

Honored Contributor

@Mj12

Strangest thing .... if you look at the address bar at top - it has the URL ... but is displaying OOOOPS  

I think QQVCis cleaning out old merchandise out of the oonlinecatalog. 

A266466... they are gone .... 

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA thanks! I put the item # in my QVC app and the straight leg crinkle pants came up. Really cute!