Esteemed Contributor

Used to have a closet full of light wash jeans - they fit - material was light enough for summer months - all things 'good'.

Past few years all the good features changed - heavy, hot and medium so huge I can now wear a "SMALL". 

Carolyn promises.......... these pants have not been changed - same we've always loved with 2 additional backside pockets.  Perhaps they haven't changed from LAST MONTH but certainly changed from 5 YEARS AGO.

Impossible  to know exactly what you'll receive on delivery.

Respected Contributor

Re: D & Co Jeans - Gun Shy Now

Denim & Co. pants don't fit me like they used to.  Always baggy.  Same for my sister.  I really would like a pair of denim crop pants and Denim & Co has a pair I'm interested in but I just can't pull the trigger because I worry about the fit.  I don't want to have to return it.  I do have several crops from Quacker Factory, plain ones...I like plain not all the bling, and really like them.  So soft and comfortable.  Fits well, not baggy.  I was hoping to pick up more but the ones I wanted never came back into stock.  

Honored Contributor

I've worn the classic, straight leg, 2 pocket pants (I HATE pockets on the rear end) for at least 20 years and they all fit just fine.

Guess I just got lucky.

I

QVC Customer Care