Respected Contributor

D & Co Crop Pants Arrived

[ Edited ]

The Denim and Company crop pants were on air this morning. Carolyn mentioned they were not expected to arrive until June, but they arrived early. Someone posted about wanting them. Carolyn said you have been asking when they would be here. I believe they had a buy one and save. I don't wear them, but in case you do they had several colors.

Respected Contributor

Re: D & Co Crop Pants Arrivec

I enjoyed the show today and Sunday is my day to sit and relax.  I think Carolyn is a hoot and really enjoy the Denim and Company shows.  Glad on Sunday now because I work and can't catch the Tuesday show often.  

I bought the tie dyed top in seafoam.

Valued Contributor

I bought three pairs of the crop pant, khaki, bleached denim and apricot.  I have the seafoam tie dye and the color is very pretty.  I really enjoyed the show as well.  Denim & Co. is perfect for this retired almost 70 year old!  

Honored Contributor

Re: D & Co Crop Pants Arrived

I was happy to see that the crop pants were back. I had to donate all my Denim and Co crop pants because they were too big. And I was glad to have such a nice choice of colors.

THEN I noticed no petite. I am not making that mistake again. One time I ordered the regular size. The crop pants were down to the top of my ankle. Won't make that mistake again.

Honored Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

I bought three pairs of the crop pant, khaki, bleached denim and apricot.  I have the seafoam tie dye and the color is very pretty.  I really enjoyed the show as well.  Denim & Co. is perfect for this retired almost 70 year old!  

@coconut1818    I don't know how you got bleached denim. They must have had about 5 pairs.  By the time I found them, not long, they were not available in any size.  The few colors that were available were unsatisfactory.  I've vowed not to buy any more of these pants in twill.  They're dog hair magnets and wrinkle + stretch out as you wear them.

This morning's show was a complete waste of good sleep time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I saw most of this show this AM and it seems to me that the Q is about 2 months behind in Spring/Summer clothing. I personally have no interest in crop pants but  realize and appreciate that people live in different climates. There needs to be more affordable alternatives for warm weather clothing before June/July. It's most unfortunate that I'm not a XS/SM to shop for prior year clearance items. This is why I rarely shop here anymore. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

If it's the pant I think it is, not many colors available.  Pretty much sold out - Already!

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@coconut1818 wrote:

@coconut1818    I don't know how you got bleached denim. They must have had about 5 pairs.  By the time I found them, not long, they were not available in any size.  The few colors that were available were unsatisfactory.  I've vowed not to buy any more of these pants in twill.  They're dog hair magnets and wrinkle + stretch out as you wear them.

This morning's show was a complete waste of good sleep time.

Kachina624, I actually had to call my order in as the bleached denim was not even an option online.  Carolyn did say they are softer than the colored options.  We shall see!