Honored Contributor

I remember when magazines first started showing tunics, what, 10 years ago? D&C was a year late. Let's just say they are cautious.

Respected Contributor

I just wish they would restock the classics! I love their tall leggings (both skinny leg and bootcut) and have purchased them for years but they have been sold out in the colors and size I want for more than 6 months. That's crazy! Why not keep the items that consistently sell out in stock so we can buy them? I'm sure there's a shop in China somewhere that can whip up a few pair for the Q. Or even put them on a waitlist so they know what to order and so customers know they will get them eventually. I don't get it.

Honored Contributor

With the higher prices and high shipping costs - I now get all my casual clothes at either Target or JJill outlet (FANTASTIC deals!).

Regular Contributor

When I think of D&Co, I don't think of a certain style as much as I think of a certain price point. I have purchased a few favorites from this line and a few duds, as has been my experience with just about every line from every retailer. I love their denim 3/4 length sleeve jacket and own six of them! I also have a few tops that rival anything I've seen in brick and mortar lately.

Then there's the "pork chop" pants. I purchased them in the crop version a few years ago and they do not work for me. (Why don't I look like the model Monica in them??? Where does my butt go??? Should the crotch area look webbed???) But didn't I go and purchase the TSV capri version earlier this week. I don't know why I have to try these time and time again!!! This time I bought petites (I'm 5'9") to hopefully fit somewhere below my bust line and as more of a pedal pusher length (cute with wedges, right???). I'm sure they'll be going back, but I just feel they have to work for me at some point! Other retailers and Q vendors feature elastic waist pants, so why won't the $20 ones fit me, darn it??? My relationship with these pants is truly the definition of "insanity"!

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/30/2014 Starlight1 said:
On 4/30/2014 circles said:

all the clothing lines seem to copy from each other...Simonton (sp?) brought the cold shoulder and graver started doing them, too....now d&co....

logo brought the shark bite...graver copied it...and now d&co....

if its selling....all the lines will follow....

frankly I don't do either of those looks....but many like them...and now they have a wider choice.....and various prices....

Lori might have brought the shark bite top to QVC but, she was not the first one to design it.

I didn't know....I guess I was just thinking of when and who I first saw with them....on the Q.....I don't get out much....hahaha....

Honored Contributor

The only change QVC has made in all their brands is the new sizing. It does not work for me at all. If I get pants now that fit my hips the waist is way to big. I hope they soon go back to the old sizes.

Trusted Contributor

I used to buy D&C when I worked with the animals in my business I had. The pants and tops held up after a lot of washings and were comfortable. I liked the line because it was easy and worked for me. I sold the business two years ago and I'll be very frank, towards the end, the last pieces I bought, the quality went way down and none of it wore well and didn't wash well either.

Respected Contributor

I've never thought of the D&C line as classic. Just casual.