Honored Contributor
Anyone else notice these changes? The first thing I saw was shark bite and uneven hemlines on their tops a few months ago. Today I spotted a cold shoulder top online that was new. It doesn't bother me; I just think it is interesting. I'm not saying D & Co. can't change or copy design details from other brands. I just think this brand is more classic and IMO uneven hems and cold shoulders aren't classic details. Do you think D & Co. is trying too hard to be something it isn't? Or do you think it's all good?
Honored Contributor
D&C clothing is very conservative but once in a while they break out and try to keep up with the trends. They're just trying to sell clothes.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor
I think they could definitely offer more updated styles in addition to the classic clothes. Some of the line could benefit from a bit of an edgier look.
Honored Contributor

They still have a lot of the classics, I don't have a problem with them changing things up a bit, altho I don't wear either shark bite hems or cold shoulder tops.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor
On 4/28/2014 snickster said:

They still have a lot of the classics, I don't have a problem with them changing things up a bit, altho I don't wear either shark bite hems or cold shoulder tops.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor
On 4/28/2014 kachina624 said: D&C clothing is very conservative but once in a while they break out and try to keep up with the trends. They're just trying to sell clothes.

What kachina said ~

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

I like a little change along with some of the classics. I like Ruff Hewn in the stores. Made to wear with jeans but they have some cute styles. Picked up a cute jacket the other day with crochet arms and pockets and more of a tight crochet and real cute and flattering on. I like some things like that.

I did wear a Denim and Company jacket to work yesterday and got it a long time ago but one of the better items I picked up back in the day The fit is great and the design on it is cute. Not 100% cotton but a blend. They no longer carry this one and too bad because I would buy another one.

I have only a few of QVC clothes in my closet and most I got rid of long time ago but I have a few pieces that are timeless. I use to buy a lot of clothes when I first started watching and then the sizing got weird and started charging more for shipping and I also needed to stop watching and buying so much. Most of what I purchased was really too big for me and when I was cleaning out the closets and most of what was going was QVC stuff I realized enough was enough.

I would see those Citi Knits travel outfits and the prices were so great that I would go crazy for that stuff. Went to Ireland and took those items and they were great. Modern Soul, Dialoque, Sport Savy tops, Denim and Company and even a few Quaker items (which really isn't me) Man I was nuts for all that stuff. I would hate to see how much I spent and not just on clothes either.

Now the only time I shop big is for the holiday's.

Esteemed Contributor

all the clothing lines seem to copy from each other...Simonton (sp?) brought the cold shoulder and graver started doing them, too....now d&co....

logo brought the shark bite...graver copied it...and now d&co....

if its selling....all the lines will follow....

frankly I don't do either of those looks....but many like them...and now they have a wider choice.....and various prices....

Super Contributor

I really like the quality of their t- shirts and jeans [with the zipper and button] I also ordered two of the tank dresses [maxi] and I am looking forward to receive them. of course designers steal idea's from each other that is going on since Coco Channel happened on to the fashion scene.

Super Contributor
On 4/30/2014 circles said:

all the clothing lines seem to copy from each other...Simonton (sp?) brought the cold shoulder and graver started doing them, too....now d&co....

logo brought the shark bite...graver copied it...and now d&co....

if its selling....all the lines will follow....

frankly I don't do either of those looks....but many like them...and now they have a wider choice.....and various prices....

Lori might have brought the shark bite top to QVC but, she was not the first one to design it.