Honored Contributor

It arrived today.  My first "heavenly jersey" ..  okay fabric ... not overly impressed.  

Love the color - and plan on wearing it as shirt/jacket over a black turtleneck and black pants. 

While I love the color - the color is a bit too "vivid" to add another color to the mix.

Glad I bought it!

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA    I really, intensely dislike this fabric.  it's knit and looks and feels like a sweater but its thin and offers no warmth.  When do you wear it?   There's no season on our calendar when this fabric is comfortable.  I bought one, refuse to consider more.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

As far as I'm concerned ... it's an early Fall fabric - something I'd wear over a long sleeve turtleneck*.  I'm going to the dentist on Tuesday - forecast is cloudy in the 50s ... I'll probably wear it then.  

Like I said - I'm not overly impressed with the fabric, and it would have to be something "irresistible" for me to  buy this fabric again.

i bought this for the colors ... not the fabric.  Colors are great .... I can "live with" the fabric.

----------------------

* There's usually a turtleneck under (whatever?).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ALRATIBA    I really, intensely dislike this fabric.  it's knit and looks and feels like a sweater but its thin and offers no warmth.  When do you wear it?   There's no season on our calendar when this fabric is comfortable.  I bought one, refuse to consider more.

Trusted Contributor

I bought one Heavenly Jersey top that I wear over a tank or turtleneck in the fall.  It definitely feels like a light sweater to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Never tried it  but vendor can certainly spin...a great yarn.....about his fabrics.

Respected Contributor

The only D&C top I have tried is Perfect Jersey and I really liked it; haven't seen much of it in a long while. I loved that fabric; held up well and didn't shrink. Heavenly Jersey sounds too hot.

Respected Contributor

I have a lot of heavenly jersey and I love it.  I just received 3 tops in the past two weeks in heavenly jersey.  Wore one today.  @ALRATIBA   I like the tunic you posted.  Don't believe I had seen it.  I usually watch Denim and Co but missed this one.