Respected Contributor

I have the ones they sold last summer........ the most comfortable pants.

Super Contributor

I have 3 of the 'beach pants' just to wear around the house. Very comfortable. Not purchasing any more as I have enough, but sure don't like the newer version with the slit

Occasional Contributor

I am a fan of wide leg light weight pants.  A while back Cuddl duds offered  pants that I love.  i was only able to buy a few pair before they sold out, but I was able to pick them up at Walmart and other vendors.  I particularly liked them because they didn't have any slits on the bottom and were a true trouser length, rather than ankle length or shorter.  I prefer them in solid colors and would like to see them offered again.  I wear them year round.

D&Co offered beach pants at least twice this year that I know of, but they all had slits. 

Respected Contributor

@zebra9 wrote:

I am a fan of wide leg light weight pants.  A while back Cuddl duds offered  pants that I love.  i was only able to buy a few pair before they sold out, but I was able to pick them up at Walmart and other vendors.  I particularly liked them because they didn't have any slits on the bottom and were a true trouser length, rather than ankle length or shorter.  I prefer them in solid colors and would like to see them offered again.  I wear them year round.

D&Co offered beach pants at least twice this year that I know of, but they all had slits. 

Gary said at one point that there are beach pants coming in both with and without the slits.

Honored Contributor

I receieved my taupe palm yesterday and love them.  The fit is perfect and I really like the little slit. They are soooo comfortable. 

Super Contributor

@Pecky Those are the ones I bought too. They are going to look great with a white, taupe or black short sleeve t-shirt & wedge sandals. I love them! Hate the slit though.

Respected Contributor

I like the ones with slit and length fits me better than without.

No beach here and wear them all over.  Mostly wear hanging out at home after work and if we take off then I still look decent.

Frequent Contributor

I wear them because they cover my leg braces that I wear because of an injury when a drunk driver hit me.