Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Whether you like them or not, big florals are a big trend for Spring/Summer 2019.

All some of them need is some modern styling, not just thrown onto a t-shirt and worn with pull on pants.

@QueenDanceALot.  Just keep in mind that those big florals make the wearer look larger.  If you don't believe me, look at photo of yourself wearing one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Whether you like them or not, big florals are a big trend for Spring/Summer 2019.

All some of them need is some modern styling, not just thrown onto a t-shirt and worn with pull on pants.

@QueenDanceALot.  Just keep in mind that those big florals make the wearer look larger.  If you don't believe me, look at photo of yourself wearing one.

@Kachina624

I don't believe you.

Cat LOL

Like I said, it's all in the styling.

Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@Shanus you are so right!  I have never seen more hideous floral prints in all my life.  Less is more people.  Just give me a simple tee shirt, no over the top floral prints, and please dear Lord NO SPANDEX. 

@KentuckyWoman  My Grandma’s curtains looked better.

Honored Contributor

Re: D & CO. ON FASHION DAY

[ Edited ]

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Kachina624

I don't believe you.

Cat LOL

@QueenDanceALot.  Okay, take my challenge and try it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@Shanus you are so right!  I have never seen more hideous floral prints in all my life.  Less is more people.  Just give me a simple tee shirt, no over the top floral prints, and please dear Lord NO SPANDEX. 

YES to that!

Honored Contributor

Re: D & CO. ON FASHION DAY

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Kachina624

I don't believe you.

Cat LOL

Okay, I wore a pair of Betsy Johnson floral leggings to the gym this morning and got several compliments.  Did they draw attention to my lower half?  YES!  But my lower half looks very good, so the leggings just emphasized that.

I have a floral fit n flare dress that looks great on me, which is why I bought it.

I have a floral sleeveless duster for the summer that has a lovely airy large flower print  that is one of my favorite summer pieces.  It just looks pretty on me.

I win the challenge!

I have no worries about looking Larger Than I Am.  None whatsoever.

Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@Kachina624

I don't believe you.

Cat LOL

Okay, I wore a pair of Betsy Johnson floral leggings to the gym this morning and got several compliments.  Did they draw attention to my lower half?  YES!  But my lower half looks very good, so the leggings just emphasized that.

I have a floral fit n flare dress that looks great on me, which is why I bought it.

I have a floral sleeveless duster for the summer that has a lovely airy large flower print  that is one of my favorite summer pieces.  It just looks pretty on me.

I win the challenge!

I have no worries about looking Larger Than I Am.  None whatsoever.

Cat Happy

Good for you @QueenDanceALot.

Hey, I rhymed   😁.

I'm wearing floral leggings right now too. My legs look just as thin as they always do only now prettier. 😎

I have several pairs of floral leggings in (gasp) bright colors. I get compliments too.

Rock on.