Super Contributor

Who is the women standing next to Gary....appears they are kind of ignoring her.  Jane certainly is not showing any acknowledgement.

Honored Contributor

They're all wearing wigs today and are unrecognizable.  I guess she must be a newbie.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I don't know who she is, but she was grating on my nerves.  Too loud and obnoxious. 

Respected Contributor

No, she’s not being ignored.  Had you watched from the beginning of the show Jane (and Gary) did a very proper and polite welcoming introduction and her name was scrolled on the screen along with the explanation that she will be”hanging out” with them for a couple of hours.

Honored Contributor

Jane did introduce her.  Her name is Julia and I think she's new to the Q but they were talking amongst themsevles in the beginning.  I can't be sure because I'm having issues with my TV and it keeps pixilating and it's hard to understand everything they are saying.

Super Contributor

Totally agree!  I got on here just to find out who she is. Unless she is toned way down, I won't be watching her. 

Super Contributor

Re: D&C show on now

[ Edited ]

Well then spacrazy she should have stood next to Jane and not next to Gary who (with no fault of his own) had his back towards her.   Looked awkward whether I missed the beginning or not. And to her defense she did not look comfortable. 

Respected Contributor

My understanding is that she is a new host getting her feet wet. She also made appearances several days ago with Mary Beth Roe during CIJ. She came on initially when MBR was presenting a toy bear and she gushed over that thing like nobody's business!!! Woman Surprised Basically trying waaaaay too hard. Hopefully she will relax at some point and get better...or not. Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Her name is Julia Cearley and she is a new host in training.  She is a native of Los Angeles and an actress.  I thought she was very enthusiastic and seemed to be very likable! Let's give her a chance to shine!

Respected Contributor

At this rate, I am going to wear down my mute button.