Valued Contributor

D&C pants - not the same material

i've been buying D&C pants for years.  Never an issue, always comfortable, wash well and never had to iron.  Just picked up some new items, crop pants and shorts and washed them prior to wearing and they came out of the dryer terribly wrinkled.  The material doesn't even feel as good as some of the previous version of crop pants and shorts that I have purchased in the past.  I don't know what you're doing differently D&C, but I for one am not happy.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: D&C pants - not the same material

Oh I so agree with you.   Pants I ordered a year ago are nothing like long ago.  Heavy material - if you iron the color disappears - and order Med and they fit like baggy XL.  I can now wear a small in D&C............and believe me.........I wasn't born a small.  Cheap Cheap product.

Old Gary sings the song - we haven't changed a thing.  Wonder what his 'marker' is for time.....then and now.

Honored Contributor

YES THEY ARE AT LEAST A SIZE BIGGER!  And baggy and the material is stiffer.  I won't be ordering more. 

Esteemed Contributor

Are you talking about the Original Waist pants?  I'm waiting for the talls in denim, hoping they are still the same.  I'm getting to the point that I don't believe anything Gary and Carolyn say.

Honored Contributor

I'm betting the change came with the new lot number.  I didn't bother checking the comparative posted measurements, but I guess I should have.