Esteemed Contributor

D&C original waist stretch pants - who has them?

They said over 5 million have been sold on Q! If you own a pair, how do you like them? I'm curious why everyone likes them so much.....

Honored Contributor

Re: D&C original waist stretch pants - who has them?

I have dozens of them.  Everytime they come out with a new color I like, I grab it.  Got the new one this morning.  I like that the sizes are consistant; I don't even try new ones on for fit.  I like they can be worn summer or winter.  I like the choice of colors and that they never wear out

I don't like that they're a fur magnet, except for the denim, and that they wrinkle badly.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have so many ( over the years) I have no idea how many I’ve bought.

They’re comfortable and they cover up my tush.  What’s not to like?

Now my favorite pants are Isaac’s 24/7 pants.

Today I bought 4 more of the pants you mentioned.

They’re easy to pull on.  As the years have passed..and my weight went up..so did these pants.  

I have to give away a bunch of them.  Boo hoo!  I look at the sizes and think, “was I that skinny?”  Skinny to me!  Ha!

Maybe the sky will fall in and I’ll loose a bunch of weight!  Naw!  Not going to happen.....

Respected Contributor

I have them in just about every color.  Have been buying them for years and the ones I purchased first years ago are still like new.

The material is comfortable, washes well, doesn't need ironing and looks good on.  I wear them casually with sweaters and to work with jackets;  they look good either way.

I think they may have been the first elastic waist pants I ever bought and now I buy nothing but pull on.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I should have read yours first...then I could have said..”DITTO @Kachina624 😀

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   I too love issac's 24/7 and have many colors, ankle, pant length and crops.  Also love D&C original waist in capris as well as pant length.

Esteemed Contributor

Love them!

Honored Contributor

I find they run a tad big & they are what I consider very casual, not dressy at all.

I wear mine at home or working in the yard.

Respected Contributor

I probably have the first million hahahaha.

Seriously it’s because they’re so comfortable no matter what you’re doing, wash well, never wrinkle and never wear out.

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wr
ote:

@Annabellethecat66   I too love issac's 24/7 and have many colors, ankle, pant length and crops.  Also love D&C original waist in capris as well as pant length.

@KathyM23  @Annabellethecat66. I have bought Isaac's 24/7. pants on several occasions and can't understand why people are so crazy about them.  They wrinkle terribly and must be ironed to be wearable.  I'm afraid to put them in the dryer due to teports that they shrink.  How do you dry yours?  Ive sworn off them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment