Esteemed Contributor

#A43882........they are gone!!  What a huge mistake, QVC!  I sent a message to Gary Gobin, but I bet I will never hear back.  Guess I will have to go on the hunt somewhere else.

Frequent Contributor

Re: D & C orig waist tall pants

To Patriot:   My sister recently saw a Denim and Co show where Gary said that they were bringing in new selections of these pants; Core colors that would always be in stock and then seasonal colors.  The regular and petite lengths are already in and you can tell because it says Core past the desription.  He said that the new Tall length would be coming in the same core colors but were delayed.  I am glad since I wear that length myself.

Honored Contributor

@CamdenCatI believe I heard Gary say the tall was on order but it could be September before you would see them.

I could be wrong, of course, since I'm moving in the opposite direction.  Once upon a time, I always bought regular length but now if I'm not buying ankle or above, I'm looking at petites.  

Esteemed Contributor

@CamdenCat@millieshops   Thanks for the replies, ladies.  I hardly watch QVC, so I did not hear that from Gary.  Thank goodness.......I would be lost w/out these pants.  I usually get the dark indigo denim in TM and love them.  I'm retired and wear them every day.

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 Yep, Gary Goben has said a couple of times that these will be back!

All sizes are so popular that now and then they run out. I just keep checking back on the website as I wear a Petite size and have for at least the 20 years or more I've been buying these!

Like you, I'm retired and wear them daily. My fave is the bleached denim (reminds me of my home state, California, tho I live in WA now) and the regular denim.

I recently got 2 more pairs and like the fact that they are divided into Core and Seasonal as I never buy anything but the denim colors.

It's always good to just keep checking back and I hope yours get to you at some point!

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

#A43882........they are gone!!  What a huge mistake, QVC!  I sent a message to Gary Gobin, but I bet I will never hear back.  Guess I will have to go on the hunt somewhere else.

@Patriot3  - While you're waiting on QVC to restock, have you thought of looking on Ebay?  I've found new QVC clothing on Ebay for great deals.

Honored Contributor

Keep in mind that they will have a new item number.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Patriot3  - While you're waiting on QVC to restock, have you thought of looking on Ebay?  I've found new QVC clothing on Ebay for great deals.

@San Antonio Gal  Thanks, yes, I did that.  They only had white in  my size and I have a couple pair of these.