Honored Contributor

Anyone remember those jeans (think it was D&C) that you could get made to fit/customized for your individual size? I had a few pair made, and they did fit really well. Since I don't really watch the Q anymore, does anyone know if they still have these available? Thanks.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I remember them.  I didn't buy them.  No, haven't seen them.  If you do Facebook, Gary often says to post questions on his Facebook page.

Esteemed Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

Anyone remember those jeans (think it was D&C) that you could get made to fit/customized for your individual size? I had a few pair made, and they did fit really well. Since I don't really watch the Q anymore, does anyone know if they still have these available? Thanks.

@Snicks1 They were called Personify.I still have 2 pairs.I love them!!  They were discontinued years ago. I wish they would bring them back too!! The fit was perfect because they were made to order based on your own body measurements!!

Honored Contributor

I do remember them, but unfortunately never took a chance on them.  I cannot wear the current D&C jeans because the thighs are cut so large.  (Actually, the butt too.)

Honored Contributor

I do remember them, I was intrigued but I never bought any.   That was many years ago, QVC discontinued that line.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@GCR18

@NicksmomESQ

@faeriemoon

@chrystaltree

Thanks for responding, I didn't think they would still be around, but, imo, it would be nice if they brought them back.

I did really like the few pairs I had, and they were a perfect fit. 

Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

I had a pair but returned mine. I specifically remember not liking the size and placement of the pockets. Always wondered if anyone got my return pair.  

Honored Contributor

I never knew QVC did that.  The only place I know that will create your own jeans is 3X1 in Soho NY.  They have a little factory there.  You set up an appointment to be measured.  I think one more fitting, then it's done. All hand made. Obviously it helps to live near Soho or at least in New york.  There is also a  line of American made premium jeans called Re/Done.  Which they will take old used jeans and recreate new ones out of them. I'm not exactly sure how that works.  But 3X1 and Re/Done are made in the U.S.A.  There is another American made jean company that will mend and recreate your jeans along with jeans already made called Imogene & Willie in Tennessee.  These jeans have a Western feel to them.  Two people sew and produce the jeans.  This is one of Imogene's & Willie"s already produced jeans.  So anybody in that area....that's a little gem out there.

elizabeth dakota

Frequent Contributor

I agree, D&C pants have thighs and butts which are too big for my body    Linda

Honored Contributor
@pennysmom, that was the beauty of those made to fit your size. You sent in various measurements and you got jeans back that fit, at least that was my experience. IIRC, it took about 5-6 weeks to get your jeans.