Honored Contributor

Saw Carolyn with D&C this morning.  She looked very pretty in that wine color top w/scarf (fit her very nice and flattered her).  HAPPY NATIONAL SQUIRREL DAY!!!

Honored Contributor

I thought it was cute about having 'squirrel trivia' today...LOL! Gary and Carolyn where really having fun with it.

Honored Contributor

I guess they feel they must do something to keep people awake because D&C has evolved into the most boring clothing line at QVC, and that's saying something.   Same old tees in the same old colors.  Same knit and original waist pants all in the same colors every week after week.  I'm starting to wonder how Gary keeps his job, which now seems to be TV commentator rather than designer. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I thought it was cute about having 'squirrel trivia' today...LOL! Gary and Carolyn where really having fun with it.

Yup.  Fun is good.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 personally,I can't stand that squirrel  banter.how ppl think this is entertaining,is beyond me

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam @Kachina624  I agree with both of you! Glad I missed it. That squirrel nonsense is for 3rd graders! I agree, a silly attempt to "entertain." Count me out.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids  @Luvsmyfam   @rms1954   @SilleeMee     We did an unofficial, informal survey here once on who thought the squirrels ought to go.  There were many responses with 100% in favor of dumping the squirrels.  So much for pleasing the customers.  I consider them an insult to our intelligence.  Maybe they think we're all old and in a second childhood. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 old,and wearing depends!

Honored Contributor

I remember quite clearly sometime earlier last year that Carolyn stated very vehemently that the squirrels were NOT going away. She seemed a bit bothered that some people didn't like them!

Honored Contributor

My post was more about Carolyn's look.  Guess I'm old, childish, not intelligent, easily amused.  At least I can see the light humor in things.  Not taking a count or vote on the squirrels.  No need to insult yourself by watching.